I'm leaving. Yeah it's one of these threads but I really am.

For banter. Did you like Mr Big Brother here?

Yes I sure did. Cya around.
50%
I recall him in the past not so much now. Cya.
23%
Nah, he's a right munter. Beat it boyo.
27%

Total votes: 26
Nick Harvey
God

Tara, Ian. It's been good to know you. Catch you on the flip side.
Bail

Wow, that’s the first time anyone *important* (in the sense of the regulars), has ever mentioned me. I'm touched, literally thanks, and I hope pastures new bring you prosperity.

Goodly luck in the 3D world old chap.
cdd

And I think this is the first time yours truly has been mentioned in any of these lists! Perhaps I should print it out and have it framed.
Square Eyes

You haven't left, you'll still be lurking.

Why has it become almost customary for anyone that "leaves" to start a massive long thread about themselves, and set up a poll about whether they'll be missed or not.

I expect you've been back to see what people are saying and have a look at the poll quite a few times already. :roll:
Ant

Just think, in years to come, most of the popular people in these forums will be gone! Unfortunately, I missed the Jaron thing (what year did this happen??) but I have seen a lot of good/bad things here.

Who knows what scandals are to come in the future.... :?:
Aston

The first Jaron-gate saga was towards the end of 2002 - sheesh, has it really been that long?!
Ant

Aston wrote:The first Jaron-gate saga was towards the end of 2002 - sheesh, has it really been that long?!
Oh crap, I was browsing the forum from the start of 2002 and joined in 2003. It must have been one of the threads I just completely ignored!