I'm addicted to eBay...

Cheese Head
Banned

Simple as the title.

I've started selling on ebay, but the PayPal funds go down faster than they go in.

I've spent about 30 pounds in two weeks on cd's (All of them came to under a fiver :D) and a satellite meter.

I'm driving me nuts, i keep looking at things at must resist all temptation

resist...

resist...
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
russnet

Unless I'm being stupid, whenever I have sold anything on ebay, the funds go into my Paypal a/c as fund to use to buy anything else on Ebay but how do you it so you can transfer that money onto your bank a/c etc.

There's been some great pres stuff lately on ebay. Search "ITV" and once you get past the digital monkeys for sale, there are some great finds out there.
stu

I've bought tons of pres stuff on ebay in the past, and sold quite a few speccy and c64 games. Makes a great profit if you know what you are selling!

I'd steer clear of paypal though!
Andrew Muir

If you like eBay, you'll love this!

eBay Bid Watcher <right click, save target as>

You will need Java installed to run it, but you can snipe and manage all your bids in one place!
Cheese Head
Banned

Some C64 games get more than a tenner sometimes :shock:

I got my Eurythmics greatest hits CD this morning for £3.90 :D

*starts humming sweet dreams*

::edit::

I'm watching <a href=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... IT>this</a> at the moment. I really like, it just looks so tactile...
» James »
russnet

It's amazing what you can get on Ebay like this A friend of mine said that you can even sell underwear on ebay and get bids if you model them, I said this was stupid but if you put it under "gay interest" then it's as easy as finding this A little potential money spinner there!
Brad

Cheese Head wrote: I'm watching <a href=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... IT>this</a> at the moment. I really like, it just looks so tactile...
I've seen stuff like that in the pound shop. ;-)
"That one!"
Cheese Head
Banned

russnet wrote:It's amazing what you can get on Ebay like this A friend of mine said that you can even sell underwear on ebay and get bids if you model them, I said this was stupid but if you put it under "gay interest" then it's as easy as finding this A little potential money spinner there!
thats worse than some gay fetish pants on there with holes in all the right/wrong places...
» James »
Purpleduck

russnet wrote:Unless I'm being stupid, whenever I have sold anything on ebay, the funds go into my Paypal a/c as fund to use to buy anything else on Ebay but how do you it so you can transfer that money onto your bank a/c etc.
It's easily done, but you have have have at least £50 in there before you can transfer it into your bank account.

I usually just end up spending it all back on ebay again... :shock: