The Metropol Soap

Joel2

Come down Metropol Street and gaze upon the large, assorted cast that make up The Metropol Soap.
What happens, I hear you cry? (Not really. I'm not a freak.) Well that is up to you adoring actors & actresses!
Speak the lines of you or other members (or both if you're feeling naughty). Change the setting whenever you want. Hell, even end the epsiode on a cliff-hanger if you must. (Start a new episode though for pity's sake.)

Episode 1:

(Come on somebody, start us off...)
Johnny

Johnny comes home pissed of from major delays on both First Great Eastern Railways & the Central Line. Angered at the increase in the fares he decided to by a gun & go for revenge

Meanwhile Fusion lad is at Liverpool Street examining a Anglia Railways Class 43 (only joking Fusion Lad)

(BTW Choose to ignore this & start again if you wish)
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
James Martin

I think a '43 should run him over as the Season Finale.
Johnny

James Martin wrote:I think a '43 should run him over as the Season Finale.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Neil Jones

James Martin wrote:I think a '43 should run him over as the Season Finale.
Perhaps it could run you over as well in the prequel to the Season Finale. That'll be good won't it? :P
James Martin

The real Jaron should come back and shoot dead random people.
Si-Co

Has this soapie been axed after only one episode? :lol:
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
tvmercia

Si-Co wrote:Has this soapie been axed after only one episode? :lol:
it was doomed to failure, when the terminally unfunny johnny posted this ...
Johnny wrote:Johnny comes home pissed of from major delays on both First Great Eastern Railways & the Central Line. Angered at the increase in the fares he decided to by a gun & go for revenge

Meanwhile Fusion lad is at Liverpool Street examining a Anglia Railways Class 43 (only joking Fusion Lad)
Si-Co

That longest sentence ever thing eventually died too!
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
Jamez
Banned

I don't like long threads. I only like long threads when I'm severely taking the piss out of someone or having a debate ahout whether a strip is better than no fanny hair at all.

To my recolection, I don't believe we've had a aforenamed thread. Maybe that's one I shall start on Monday night after my new girlie comes to stay the night tomorrow for the first time! ;)
User Removed
tvmercia

Jamez wrote:I don't like long threads. I only like long threads when I'm severely taking the piss out of someone or having a debate ahout whether a strip is better than no fanny hair at all.

To my recolection, I don't believe we've had a aforenamed thread. Maybe that's one I shall start on Monday night after my new girlie comes to stay the night tomorrow for the first time! ;)
you might be jumping the gun jamezie, you better hope she has a fanny full stop. meeting people in these dark clubs, you can easily get the wrong end of the stick, if you know what i mean.