Nader (Green)ish
No votes
Sput (Fab)
21%
James Martin (Mental)
26%

Total votes: 19
Brad

Damn. The cretin is in for another four years. Four years is also incidently his mental age.
"That one!"
cdd

Well there's one advantage to bush being reelected: he CAN'T be in next time. American presidents aren't allowed more than 2 terms.

And let's see, since Bush won there's no need for vote recounds, yes? :lol:
rdobbie

Johnny wrote:Are the Americans stupid
Most of them are, evidently.

What a sad day for lovers of freedom, justice and peace. Truly terrible news.

All we can do is redouble our efforts to boycott the likes of Esso and Pepsi (who own Walkers crisps, by the way) as it was their millions of dollars towards Bush's campaign that probably tipped it in his favour. In this captialist world, the products we buy at the till have more effect than our vote at the ballot box.
DJGM

rdobbie wrote: All we can do is redouble our efforts to boycott the likes of Esso and Pepsi . . .
Bush may be a total twit, but there's absolutely no way I'm giving up on drinking my favourite fizzy
beverage (Pepsi Max) just because that dumb get has won another four years in the White House!
Anonymous

The UK is totally screwed now with this retarded cowboy as president for the second time. :cry:

Damn Americans are soo stupid!
mikeroberts

Go Ralph Nader!!! :lol:
Cheese Head
Banned

Im glad bush got back in, he started something, now he should finish it. I actually think it wouldve been a better idea for them to postpone the elections until the whole iraq thing is over.

Oh, and why are all the presidents rednecks?!
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
cdd

Cheese Head wrote:Im glad, [...] he started something, now he should finish it
Why should someone finish what they're doing if the people don't think it's right? As a more extremist example, if a president decided to initiate mass-destruction of everyone on this earth, should that president have to finish it?
I actually think it wouldve been a better idea for them to postpone the elections until the whole iraq thing is over
Well that's so completely ridiculous I won't even bother arguing with it. Moreover, that's exactly what George Bush would want. He only has another 4 years in office anyway.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Cheese Head wrote:Im glad bush got back in, he started something, now he should finish it. I actually think it wouldve been a better idea for them to postpone the elections until the whole iraq thing is over.

The thousands of people who have died have died for OIL, cheese head.

That's why this was started, and don't ever forget it.
TVDragon

Cheese Head wrote:Im glad bush got back in, he started something, now he should finish it. I actually think it wouldve been a better idea for them to postpone the elections until the whole iraq thing is over.

I'm not entirely sure you should be allowed to have opinions on politics.

And either way, American elections are fixed term -- the day after the first Monday in November. You can't call them when you want.
cdd

TVDragon wrote:

I'm not entirely sure you should be allowed to have opinions on politics.
And the government wants to allow voting at 16!