Six-Pack

Snu

I can now proudly boast the very early beginnings of a six-pack on my slim frame. I’ve always wanted one, but could never be arsed. But just recently I thought I would pursue the dream and it really isn’t that difficult. (with the use of a Patented Peter Simon Ab-Swing)

So do you have a six pack? Or flab pack? And do you care? I personally like a little belly on a partner to rest ones head on after a hard days graft.
I say it only because I'm good looking...
Cheese Head
Banned

Me? A flab pack. Don't really care... all the trendy-chavs at school seem to.

And, according to people that rest there head on me, or sit on me, im very comfortable.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Pete

Being an anorexic stick insect I have a faint six-pack that is there some days and is not others. Today as I've pigged out on food it's not. I really should put in the effort to get one but I don't have a Peter Simon Ab-Swing in my room :(
"He has to be larger than bacon"
DJGM

I don't have a six-pack, I've got a Party Seven!
Can't remember who said, but I found it (moderately) funny at the time . . .
dvboy

I have a bit of a tummy, that i'm working on flattening but as for a six-pack, I don't think I can be arsed to go to that much effort. Just a flat tummy is good enough (it's what I like best on other guys anyway).
Pete

I have to say I'm surprised our dear Tom hasn't been over and posted pictures of his fabled six-pack. Talking of which Damo....
Snu

Hymagumba wrote:I have to say I'm surprised our dear Tom hasn't been over and posted pictures of his fabled six-pack. Talking of which Damo....
I'd enjoy seeing Tom's nakedness again. It helps me sleep. As for photos of me? Well I could send you a signed photo Hyma?
Pete

Snu wrote:I'd enjoy seeing Tom's nakedness again. It helps me sleep. As for photos of me?
Naked Tom photos help me to pass exams. They really do have the power to heal the world.
Well I could send you a signed photo Hyma?
Oh I'd love one of those Snu, it would live proudly with my signed photos from Jane Asher and Ison.
James Martin

What about Adam? Does his winky not do it for you?
Snu

Hymagumba wrote:
Snu wrote:I'd enjoy seeing Tom's nakedness again. It helps me sleep. As for photos of me?
Naked Tom photos help me to pass exams. They really do have the power to heal the world.
Well I could send you a signed photo Hyma?
Oh I'd love one of those Snu, it would live proudly with my signed photos from Jane Asher and Ison.
PM me your MSN thingy and i'll see what I can do.
Cheese Head
Banned

Hyma you cheap bastard. Can't you just pay for it like everyone else?! :roll:

edit

re reading that, i notice the above sounds so much more sincere than intended.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to