Incosiderate little twat

rts

Now I'm not saying I was an angel during my teenage years, but I'm sure I was not as bad as my brother. I'm just about to put up with his really cool accent.

Yea Row could you breeze dat CD wid dose hectic tunes innnit. Dats sick brare, wicked. - Arms and hands flying all around the place at this moment.

But recently he'd fuck off with his mates somewhere, not a problem with that, as long as he's back by the right time. He was due back at four. Not here. Mobile off. Dick-head. I would not mind so much but I am actually waiting to go see my Mum in hospital, and he can't even get his sodding act together to even send a text to say he's been held up while is flipping mother waits bored shitless in an envirnoment evil enough to make anyone ill.

I just find it all slightly unbelievable really. I know we all go through the Kevin and Perry stage, but I'm fairly confident fundamental coutercy remained for me ;)
James Martin

He's really like that?! Jeez.
rts

He is indeed. Nearly as bad as my spelling. And I have been corrected. It's "fix" me the CD.

Coming home just now, pissing it down with rain, I asked if he could open the car boot as I had my hands full. He chose to ignore me and sit down in the car. He did hear me I know, but it really is beginning to make me feel a little queezy. Christ knows what my mum thinks.

Currently cooking a roast for his bloody supper. Better get a thank you or it's straight to bed with no food.
Chris

rts wrote:He is indeed. Nearly as bad as my spelling. And I have been corrected. It's "fix" me the CD.

Coming home just now, pissing it down with rain, I asked if he could open the car boot as I had my hands full. He chose to ignore me and sit down in the car. He did hear me I know, but it really is beginning to make me feel a little queezy. Christ knows what my mum thinks.

Currently cooking a roast for his bloody supper. Better get a thank you or it's straight to bed with no food.
I don't mean to sound like a hack for the Daily Mail, but I think it's some sort of epidemic sweeping the country at the moment - to speak like gangstas, to behave like twats and commit crimes and also hang around late at night on the street being rude to people that walk past and causing general mayhem (not that I'm saying your brother would do such a thing, mind). There seems to be a loss of respect for older people, their peers and the environment too.

Heres 2 examples I have come across ...

Walking down the street, minding my own business and there's a whole bunch of teenagers hanging around McDonalds taking up the whole length of the street. Rather than risk getting run over by a passing car/truck/bus whatever I go up to one of them and ask them to move out the way politely. The response from said boys, "Fuck off you twat" and "Shut the fuck up you wanker". Charming.

On my way to the station most mornings I walk down a road where lots of kids who go to the local secondary school walk down on their way to school. There's a shop where they go and buy sweets etc - there's some bins at the junction of the road with the road going to the station where they all cross to get to the other side. Along this road leading up to the bin, they seem to think its OK to just chuck their wrappers and bottles at the side of the pavement, even though the bin is only yards away! Have they never been taught where to put their rubbish?!

Whatever happened to manners and respect in the past few years? Is this society starting to crumble?
I hate HTV West

To be honest, with your attitude, I'm not surprised at how he is being. Leave the kid alone, he's just living his life. Let him make his own mistakes, it truely is the only way to learn.
rts

Oh I am leaving him alone. I'm not butting an eye lid, but with his mum in hospital it would be nice if he could keep an appointment. Or are you saying thats my fault?
DJGM

TBH, if he was my younger brother, I'd be tempted to give him a right good slap. Especially with having a
parent in hospital (I know by experience how traumatic that can be) and the little brat not giving a sh*t.
nwtv2003

Luckily I don't have any little twats in my family, but I have to say that the Year 10's these days are little twats, the only shit thing with staying on at 6th Form. They've only been on our site for 10 months now and they go round thinking they own the place and like to abuse others and believe me I've had a mouthful of abuse from them. Though I have been on the verge of snapping and hitting one of them to set them straight as they are that annoying. Though there are loads in our year who do want to kill the little bastards and there are loads of teachers who want to give them a clip round the ear.

Obviously these people are scallies/townies/neds/charvers or whatever you like to call them, usually hanging outside your local McDonalds, believe me you always see one smoking a fag outside the Warrington (Bridge St) one.

I mean we are all immature at some point during our teens and we can be rude every now and again, but never this bad. I blame the parents, if they had any sense they would bollock these little twats.
Gavin Scott
Admin

There's always a prodigal son in the family. I've been on the boundaries of being one myself.

Don't be too harsh on your brother Row. He will grow out of it. I've yet to meet a person who doesn't appreciate their parents more as they get older.
rts

Gavin Scott wrote:There's always a prodigal son in the family. I've been on the boundaries of being one myself.

Don't be too harsh on your brother Row. He will grow out of it. I've yet to meet a person who doesn't appreciate their parents more as they get older.
However tempting, showing anger or agression would simply fuel his evil little mind, lol. I belive it's crucial to stay calm, yet you can still be able to politely show your boundries but in a firm way.
Still

The ideal way to deal with this would be if you knew a secret about which he is ashamed of... and he knows you could easily let slip to anyone. Has always worked for me.

Just a knowing look at the appropriate stage soon brings them back into line.

Oh yes, and you very rarely have trouble with teenagers on the streets if you're purposely nice to them. Instead of 'Excuse me, please', 'Excuse me please, mate/buddy/pal' always has extraordinarily good results..... however much you don't mean it, or hate yourself for doing it.