Holidays

Cheese Head
Banned

Is anyone going anywhere nice this year for there holidays? I'm going to Javea in the Costa Blanca, Spain.

Well, just look at it. <a href=http://www.jamesvillas.co.uk/villa.cfm? ... =villa>The Villa</a> It looks so nice and I cant wait to be on the pool side. I wont be going in the pool - last year the pool was so cold the chances of me having kids are now quite slim.

I really look forward to it. We went to Menorca last year and even though it was a bit rainy it was still quite enjoyable.

So, enough of me making you jealous of my nice week off... any plans anyone else?
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Cheese Head
Banned

I've only ever been to blackpool once, its was a dump. The bins were overflowing onto the streets, but it didnt make much difference.
» James »
cdd

Let's hope that villa doesn't have internet access.
Cheese Head
Banned

cdd wrote:Let's hope that villa doesn't have internet access.
Dont start, dumbass.
» James »
Pete

Cheese Head wrote:last year the pool was so cold the chances of me having kids are now quite slim.
I think you'll find that sperm are meant to be kept cool and infact it would be more damanging to be in a hot pool.
Cheese Head wrote:
Dont start, dumbass.
He's not the one who was proud of getting crap grades.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Cheese Head
Banned

Hymagumba wrote:
Cheese Head wrote:last year the pool was so cold the chances of me having kids are now quite slim.
I think you'll find that sperm are meant to be kept cool and infact it would be more damanging to be in a hot pool.
Just shut up. No one cares. No one wants to hear you draw attention to yourself - again. Ok, this isnt as pathetic as starting a thread about your self, ill give you that
Cheese Head wrote:
Dont start, dumbass.
He's not the one who was proud of getting crap grades.[/quote]

Who the hell said I was proud of my grades ? And why mention it in the middle of a thread about Spain and Blackpool?

You couldnt help yourself, could you? Anyway possible way for you to draw attention to yourself youll take.

Anyway, tommorrow were flying out from EMA, and I cant wait :D So, I shouldnt be here for a whole week. I hope you all can last that long without me...
» James »
Pete

I think you're paranoid James. I was simply informing you of the flaw in your joke and yet you think I'm drawing attention to yourself.

You haven't been seeing flies recently have you? Those fucking flies?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
DJF

Off to Palm Beach (aka Summer Bay) near Sydney for a month in August with 4 college friends and my parents. Staying in a house actually on the famous beach itself!

http://www.palmbeachgetaways.com.au/
Dan
iSon

Am off to Devon and Cornwall later this year. It has been 10 years since I have been there. Wonderful part of the country and I'm looking forward to it lots.

Also plan on taking a short break to Jersey before I leave for London too.
Good Lord!
fusionlad

Isonstine wrote:Am off to Devon and Cornwall later this year. It has been 10 years since I have been there. Wonderful part of the country and I'm looking forward to it lots
Feel free to drop in if you get bored :)
DJF

DJF wrote:Off to Palm Beach (aka Summer Bay) near Sydney for a month in August with 4 college friends and my parents. Staying in a house actually on the famous beach itself!

http://www.palmbeachgetaways.com.au/
Last I heard it was a protected beach and nobody was allowed there except the Home and Away crew, unless this has changed now.
Don't know where you heard that from! Palm Beach is a rather large place and hundreds of people live there! :lol:

If it was protected I don't think I would have been able to rent a house there!

Besides the H&A crew only film there Monday & Tuesday
Dan