DISASTER!!!

rts

Can you believe it! You right something on the shopping list, and mother cannot even be bothered to get it! What a cheek! Can you believe what a nerve she has? WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE FOR ME?!?!?

Only joking ;) But seriously, she forgot to buy the Stella! So I ask you, what is YOUR biggest disaster... :(
Cheese Head
Banned

When my mum didnt buy the pack of Nescafe latte with the token FOR A FREE MUG!
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
iSon

rts wrote:Can you believe it! You right something on the shopping list, and mother cannot even be bothered to get it! What a cheek! Can you believe what a nerve she has? WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE FOR ME?!?!?

Only joking ;) But seriously, she forgot to buy the Stella! So I ask you, what is YOUR biggest disaster... :(
I never right, or indeed write anything on a shopping list as our family does not operate with one. It's much fun that way.

However, I find that my mother oftens brings me back various different alcoholic drinks for me, without asking her. Should I be concerned by this?
Good Lord!
MrTomServo

I had a rather nasty one lately with a drip from the ceiling of my bathroom. Good thing it's all fixed now.

I guess I've had a lot of very near-disasters, but not one great conflagration that springs to mind.

- the fires of 1993
- the floods of 1994
- the "clicking car thing" of 2000
- the fires of 2003
- my dripping bathroom ceiling of 2004

martindtanderson

Probably when I fell down the stairs and couldnt move until I cam round from passing out.

Or when I was knocked down outside school. And found my leg has been damaged beyond repair.
Big Brother

Hmmmm... disaster.... there was the time my parents were on holididay and an incident took place which led to the house being set alight..... of course there is also the daily disaster of the 25Mile trip to college that begins at half 7 and ends at 9.... hmmmm that's usually a disaster.

Oh my bank balance at the moment - that's a severe disaster.

The state of my room.. :roll: .. boy that is a disaster.

I have no clothes to wear today cause they're all in the wash and not dry... that's taken me 2 days! rofl.

Oh well not really a major set of disaster rofl.
malcyb

I note your extreme self-centered-ness on MOTHER'S DAY rts!!!!!
Cheese Head
Banned

Ditto BB. My room look like crapola, my bank balance is an outstanding 2.11 (well, -48 pounds if you include the debt to my parents) and not to mention how far behind i am with my art homework. Damn.

thank you rts for making me feel so grear, by reminding me of all this...
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
rts

malcyb from WEBFAX wrote:I note your extreme self-centered-ness on MOTHER'S DAY rts!!!!!
I was joking you know... I did get Mother a nice massage kit.
Aston

rts wrote:I was joking you know... I did get Mother a nice massage kit.
I don't want to know about your sorded goings on with your own mother thank you .....ewwwwwww!

;)
rts

In some parts of the world it's completely legal I have you know.