TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

James Martin

I would be happy to "rise above it", however I don't see why I should be allowed to take this lying down.
Sput

So you'd be happy to rise above it except that you simply will not?

EXCELLENT clarity.
Knight knight
Stuart*
Banned

Hymagumba wrote:I very very rarely have any cause for disagreement with Gavin however I absolutely cannot agree with letting such a disliked and unpleasant cretin as you back.
Indeed I don't either, and I PM'd Gav to state my disapproval this time :shock:
User removed
James Martin

Nothing better to do eh?
Sput

I love it! You don't have an original though in your head. You just paraphrase anything and everything that people accuse YOU of, regardless of how irrelevant or hypocritical it is to do so!
Knight knight
Stuart*
Banned

James Martin wrote:Nothing better to do eh?
Plenty, like the rest of the humans on this site.
User removed
Lorns

Blimey! Alot happens on here in 24 hours. You know i said something about not having a problem with JM return! Well i've changed my mind. A girl reserves the right to change her mind, He creates alot of reading which means i have less time for posting. Please slow down abit James or go out for a walk or something for a couple of hours so i can catch up.

And Jamez is back too. Hello mushtey.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Stuart*
Banned

Some sense at last - a bit of Hellfire!!! :D
User removed
Jamez
Banned

miss hellfire wrote:Blimey! Alot happens on here in 24 hours. You know i said something about not having a problem with JM return! Well i've changed my mind. A girl reserves the right to change her mind, He creates alot of reading which means i have less time for posting. Please slow down abit James or go out for a walk or something for a couple of hours so i can catch up.

Hello you!

How's Kent?
Lorns

Seriously i'm gonna stop this sober lark! It's not good for my image.
Sense and me in the same sentence? I'm off the shop for a bottle of the bordeaux stuff.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Lorns

Jamez wrote:
miss hellfire wrote:Blimey! Alot happens on here in 24 hours. You know i said something about not having a problem with JM return! Well i've changed my mind. A girl reserves the right to change her mind, He creates alot of reading which means i have less time for posting. Please slow down abit James or go out for a walk or something for a couple of hours so i can catch up.

Hello you!

How's Kent?
It's gonna be snowy on Monday. YAY!!!