TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Andrew

Or shoehorns in a reference to Scotland not being involved in whatever the topic in hand is.
thegeek wrote:I think some of the DS commentator threads people have found us too.
There needs to be a large number of really geeky threads referring to historical periods in great detail on the front page at any one time. That would put off the DS lot who seem to get no further than "Aren't the BBC1 indents crap lol"
james2001

Also apparently has no idea of how business works seeing as according to him the reason for Challenge TV being able to show TVS shows after the paperwork went missing "doesn't stand up" (which is also apparently the reason he can't remember it even though it's been explained to him several times).
Philip

Martin Phillp wrote:
thegeek wrote:I think some of the DS commentator threads people have found us too.
At this rate, we'll have Dancc promoting Channel 5
Is he really still doing that? Do they still have the music channel thread on the first page of the forum too, where all they do is constantly moan about how crap the music channels are? (That and be outraged at MTV daring to put teleshopping on at 1am)
james2001

It's not even worth trying to explain it to 654321 any more, it's like shouting at a brick wall.
Philip

james2001 wrote:It's not even worth trying to explain it to 654321 any more, it's like shouting at a brick wall.
I see you're finally not a "new member" anymore!
james2001

And it only took 3 months!
Martin Phillp

Philip wrote:
Martin Phillp wrote:
At this rate, we'll have Dancc promoting Channel 5
Is he really still doing that? Do they still have the music channel thread on the first page of the forum too, where all they do is constantly moan about how crap the music channels are? (That and be outraged at MTV daring to put teleshopping on at 1am)
Some things never change, alomg with linkinpark875 and his music channel chat.
TVF's London Lite.
bilky asko

Brekkie wrote:Always been convinced that Hawkeye is nothing but random animations.
Philip

I usually enjoy threads like the TVS one but it's just going round in circles, not helped by someone who demands concrete evidence on every claim made.
WillPS

Philip wrote:I usually enjoy threads like the TVS one but it's just going round in circles, not helped by someone who demands concrete evidence on every claim made.
Whilst himself making the most spurious assertions. The guy is a fucking wanker.
bilky asko

I notice that Selwyn Froggatt (previously King of Wishful Thinking) has now been banned from TV Forum. What surprised me was that he'd been a member for over 10 years.