TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Bail

GaryMcEwan wrote:The mods seem to be very ban happy these days if you even try and stand up for yourself on there. I've been banned twice in the space of 2 months for telling certain people what I actually think. It's all becoming a bit North Korea these days.
I'm not sure "Don't you dare correct me" comes under standing up for yourself Gary. The post that got you the ban had reports from at least 5 people which to me warranted the response we gave.
Nick Harvey
God

Everybody please sit down before reading the following, as Nick Harvey is about to be nice about a TV Forum Soderator!

Well said, Bail!
GaryMcEwan

WillPS wrote:
GaryMcEwan wrote:The mods seem to be very ban happy these days if you even try and stand up for yourself on there. I've been banned twice in the space of 2 months for telling certain people what I actually think. It's all becoming a bit North Korea these days.

Certainly agree about Jon, he's a smarmy shit, obviously he's never been in a fight before going by the way he speaks to people at times..
Don't be a keyboard warrior Gary.
harshy wrote:Shame really Jon is an intelligent man, but always want to think he's right and if he sees someone who dosent agree with his point of view then he's on the attack with smarmy reply, it's a shame really I am seriously thinking about quitting my membership of tv forum now I had a good time on it learned a lot and communicated with some great people but people move on and my passion for tv presentation is probably not as strong as it used to be.
We live in hope.
I'm not being a keyboard warrior, this is how I even deal with customers at my place of employment and it's never done me any harm. I'm just telling it as it is like I have always done and if people get upset or annoyed then too bad, I'm not on TVF to please anyone...
Gary McEwan over @ TVF
GaryMcEwan

Bail wrote:
I'm not sure "Don't you dare correct me" comes under standing up for yourself Gary. The post that got you the ban had reports from at least 5 people which to me warranted the response we gave.
Well actually no, I never even got a PM asking me to remove the post which I would have clearly of done if it was asked of me but no instead a straight ban.
Gary McEwan over @ TVF
WillPS

GaryMcEwan wrote:
WillPS wrote:

Certainly agree about Jon, he's a smarmy shit, obviously he's never been in a fight before going by the way he speaks to people at times..
Don't be a keyboard warrior Gary.
harshy wrote:Shame really Jon is an intelligent man, but always want to think he's right and if he sees someone who dosent agree with his point of view then he's on the attack with smarmy reply, it's a shame really I am seriously thinking about quitting my membership of tv forum now I had a good time on it learned a lot and communicated with some great people but people move on and my passion for tv presentation is probably not as strong as it used to be.
We live in hope.
I'm not being a keyboard warrior, this is how I even deal with customers at my place of employment and it's never done me any harm. I'm just telling it as it is like I have always done and if people get upset or annoyed then too bad, I'm not on TVF to please anyone...
You make comments suggesting you'd like to get in to a fight with your customers??!?

Either you're lying or your employer doesn't deserve to have any customers.
GaryMcEwan

I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not lying, they get arsey with us, they get it right back, its no great loss to the company that I work for if they decide to leave and go elsewhere. My employer makes enough yearly profit to lose a few customers now and then.
Gary McEwan over @ TVF
WillPS

GaryMcEwan wrote:I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not lying, they get arsey with us, they get it right back, its no great loss to the company that I work for if they decide to leave and go elsewhere. My employer makes enough yearly profit to lose a few customers now and then.
Yeah. So, Gary, what's the deal here? Do you actually work? Only no company would ever train you to be of that belief, and having a comment like that to your name would certainly get you disciplined.

Sounds to me like you're chatting shit.
GaryMcEwan

You're so off course its unreal, and if we get customers that go to far we cancel them without notice and bill them for the remainder of their outstanding contract. If they fail to pay we default their credit file. The company I work for doesn't take to lightly to customers verbally abusing and threatening staff. So we deal it as we see fit.
rob

***sorry everyone, I've edited this post, as I felt it was rather harsh.***
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
dosxuk

For Gary's sake I hope it doesn't, because he won't be getting a job anywhere else with that sort of attitude.
rob

dosxuk wrote:For Gary's sake I hope it doesn't, because he won't be getting a job anywhere else with that sort of attitude.
That too. :)
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am