Digital Spy Watch News and Information Board

Sput

Did it make him miss his stories?
Knight knight
GavBelfast

marksi wrote:It is mostly a fucking dreadful gathering of worthless postings from a small number of uninformed arseholes who seem to have all the time in the world to send their meaningless opinions onto the interweb.

It could be improved substantially by anyone with an average daily posting rate of more than 5 being banned instantly.

I rarely post on it nowadays, but if I'm bored I might pop over and count yours to make sure you haven't been getting your '5 a day' on Digital Spy.

;)
Alexia

Alexia

BUMP!!

Sorry for bumping, but I've just been banned from DS forums for 24 hours for calling someone a bigoted technophobe who can't spell "berk." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Philip

Another bump.

After reading some of his genius posts over the past few weeks such as "Is there still a cable version of Sky1" or "OMG - 1996 dates on my V+Box!!" ("I don't think the V+ existed in 1996" obviously, you prick), or maybe even gems like "Do deaf and hard of hearing people bother with pay TV?", I am confused to find Richardcoulter has become a forum host of the Cable & Satellite forums.

Really? Him? Seriously? Have they even read what he posts?
Ant

A farewell message from the DS editor.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... ditor.html
lukey

His chest hair will be missed.

A sad day for television.
Philip

Two others are leaving, his deputy Dan and music editor Nick. Seems a wind of change is happening at DS.
WillPS

I just don't care any more. The only section of any interest to me is the Media section and all that does now is regurgitate Broadcast and Media Guardian. The last time I recall them having any sort of exclusive was the news that UKTVG2 was going to Freeview.
Alexia

He's clearly put a lot of time and effort into it, but the telling part of that statement is the bit where he says he "sold" it -- clearly part of the sale was him being shovelled aside. I've no beef with the guy, well done on what DS was, and some of what it is (small nuggets of gold amongst the slurry of the forums). But my collective reaction to this "news" is meh.
Alexia