Digital Spy Watch News and Information Board

Andrew

I know some posters and discussions on TV Forum can be annoying at times, but I'm quite thankful that there is some discipline in the way people conduct themselves regarding starting new threads and using existing ones

Compare this with Digital Spy and most notably the Britain's Got Talent forum. People start a new thread about each minor point so you end up with about 500 new threads in the space of a few hours, most of them don't get any replies and barely get any views!
Square Eyes

Big TSK at Hyma for putting a story of this significance at the other place and not on the dedicated Digital Spy Watch News and Information Board over here.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/02 ... y_malware/

UK celebrity gossip website Digital Spy reportedly served up banner ads laced with malware earlier this week.

Good luck to them pinning that one down, with 7 billion adverts per page it could be any one of them
Pete

Square Eyes wrote:Big TSK at Hyma for putting a story of this significance at the other place and not on the dedicated Digital Spy Watch News and Information Board over here.
I did intend to cross post but never got round to it, I think a story of this importance needs to be repeated over and over again
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Pete

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/20 ... y_malware/

Celebrity and TV gossip website Digital Spy is investigating reports that its subscribers outside the UK have been exposed to malware. The latest reported outbreak follows an earlier malware infestation, later traced to tainted banner ads, that hit the site only six weeks ago.

happy this time squarey?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Square Eyes

Where would we be without the dedicated Digital Spy Swine Flu section, I kid you not :roll:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/com ... /swineflu/
Chie

Oh my god. :roll:
Sput

To be fair that photo on the left perfectly merges the two entities
Knight knight
rob

Sput wrote:To be fair that photo on the left perfectly merges the two entities
Personally, I'd replace either one of them with Katie Price...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
DVB Cornwall

Sad to note that Digital Spy is now being used as a source of material for the Guardian's Organ Grinder column....

See the attribution at the bottom of this article

Guardian
Chie

Digital Spy's had a rebrand.

Welcome to the new-look Digital Spy!
Firstly, I'd like to explain the reasons behind our makeover. Believe it or not, it's been more than four years since the site was last refreshed. During this time an awful lot has changed chez nous: back then, we published around 50 news stories a day, now it's in excess of 250.
Yes Neil, because your average DS reader really knows what chez nous means! (I had to look it up.) Plus, if you actually had any journalistic credibility at all, then you'd know that internationally used phrases like that should always be italicized, you twit.
James H

Yeah... it doesn't work for me already.

Tried clearing the cache and still no DS on Firefox.