The 'I haven't read this forum properly in ages' thread

Alarsne53

you are the banana boy are you then :lol:
dvboy

Allegedly.

The comments some of the members of the site have made, in this thread, and others in the past, are libellous, and the only reason I haven't done anything about it - apart from ask Martin to remove certain Photoshopped images on one occasion - is because it's not worth me wasting my time on them.

Believe what you like. I couldn't care less. I'll go back to being just one who reads but doesn't contribute now.
Gavin Scott
Admin

I'd like you to contribute, Lee, and I will attend to any matters of libel that you instruct me about.
fusionlad

Hello. I can't be bothered like I used to be. I think it's a mixture of me getting bored of the internet and the place not being what it once was.
Stuart*
Banned

fusionlad wrote:Hello. I can't be bothered like I used to be. I think it's a mixture of me getting bored of the internet and the place not being what it once was.
Or possibly the fact that you have other distractions on your time Mr G! :lol:
User removed
richardwitham

i've been busy with work, doing the morning shift at the radio station doesnt leave me much time to do stuff online during the day, but i am on facebook and myspace :P i might pop into the chat room sometime as well
-----------------------------------------
Nick Gilbert, Napa CA
dvboy

Gavin Scott wrote:I'd like you to contribute, Lee, and I will attend to any matters of libel that you instruct me about.
Thanks, Gavin, but I won't be staying.