What personality type are you?

Stuart*
Banned

Jamez wrote:I would have guessed you were an introvert from the mysterious, almost coy avatar, Mr Marbles! ;)
I thought that too! :lol:
ashley b wrote:I must just be wierd. I got "Sorry, there is not enough data for your type analysis".
Bless - 'nuf said! :lol: :lol:
User removed
This and That

Jamez wrote:
StuartPlymouth wrote:
Jamez wrote:Repressed homosexual tendencies.
I wasn't aware you had repressed them, obviously not very well - lol ! :lol: :lol:
I wrote that nearly 3 years ago! :roll:

Back in the days of audio mocks and constant flame wars.
Never mind about that you hunk where the hell have you been boy i have i missed you . :D
marbles333

Jamez wrote:
marbles333 wrote:INFJ

Introverted: 22
Intuitive: 25
Feeling: 25
Juding: 67

And now I've just clicked off the page so I can't C&P any more :p
I would have guessed you were an introvert from the mysterious, almost coy avatar, Mr Marbles! ;)
Well I am a bit of a mysterious person :roll:
I've just done it again, and got the same thing, so apparently :
typelogic.com wrote:Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.
Still not much idea in what it means and how it relates to me, but there you go