TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

James Hatts

. .
James H

Christ almighty - he just doesn't get it, does he, this little knobhead?
DAS

pad wrote:
Hymagumba wrote:
pad wrote:Childish, immature - yep. But it's no more immature than your bitchiness.
you don't win by being so dull that nobody can be bothered to discuss you anymore
Easy excuse to make there.

That's like Mike Tyson realising he's going to get his arse kicked by an opponent and withdrawing from the ring claiming he "can't be bothered" to fight this man, due to his exceedingly red gloves.
The judges would have ruled in his favour so they could make some hot milk and get the hell to bed.

Craig Adams people. Sympathy or ridicule?
Gavin Scott
Admin

pad wrote:If you think I'm being abusive, read a few pages back. I don't know how censored and cleaned up it is now but yesterday I was anything but the abuser.
The only edits yesterday were in direct relation to a banned member who, surprise surprise, decided he couldn't stay away.

His posts, Nick Harvey's direct messages to him (and only those), Noelfirls' references to the above and, I beleive, one other member's messages were deleted. Although from the message from Nick over the page you could be mistaken for thinking I was picking on people.

Quite frankly, after keeping my nose out of this ongoing argument, suddenly I felt like I was the one under phuquing attack.

Its not my style to edit without a good reason. I think I had one.

And as for this little love-in - pad and I decided on TVF to put our differences behind us, and I'm a man of my word so that's what I intend to do.

My only observation (and I dont mean for it to have any impact on the balance of the argument) is that I am a little surprised that a member who has been unkindly sidelined in the past would choose to rabidly attack another member in the same way. Frankly I would have hoped for a higher ground.

In any event, I'm sure this will all sort itself out. I find it difficult to beleive that we don't all have enough common ground between us to get along.
Pete

Re-reading the skysportslee thread, it's fascinating how many random members there are that nobody has even heard of. I wonder if requests is like Mocks and has a subspecies of shoddy members.

Markleete appears to be a minion of the craiga empire

Plus that IDIOT MartinColsworth. What is with him? Once again he's done a shoddy BBC News mock using things he's nicked from laduk, and then accused us of bullying when he got caught out, again.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
James H

DAS wrote: Craig Adams people. Sympathy or ridicule?
Sympathy - he's still trying to talk to me on MSN, bless his little heart.

At least he's doing something productive - not many people like Craig could broadcast, even to a small hospital!
Anonymous

Gavin Scott wrote:
pad wrote:If you think I'm being abusive, read a few pages back. I don't know how censored and cleaned up it is now but yesterday I was anything but the abuser.
The only edits yesterday were in direct relation to a banned member who, surprise surprise, decided he couldn't stay away.

His posts, Nick Harvey's direct messages to him (and only those), Noelfirls' references to the above and, I beleive, one other member's messages were deleted. Although from the message from Nick over the page you could be mistaken for thinking I was picking on people.

Quite frankly, after keeping my nose out of this ongoing argument, suddenly I felt like I was the one under phuquing attack.

Its not my style to edit without a good reason. I think I had one.

And as for this little love-in - pad and I decided on TVF to put our differences behind us, and I'm a man of my word so that's what I intend to do.

My only observation (and I dont mean for it to have any impact on the balance of the argument) is that I am a little surprised that a member who has been unkindly sidelined in the past would choose to rabidly attack another member in the same way. Frankly I would have hoped for a higher ground.

In any event, I'm sure this will all sort itself out. I find it difficult to beleive that we don't all have enough common ground between us to get along.
Hurray for sanity.

At least you offer a stable, level minded opinion and viewpoint. I appreciate it very much - and I apologise about the censoring thing, I'd just read your previous post and assumed it was due to the arguments of the previous pages and the mud-slinging. Had no idea about the ex-member.
Lee

James H wrote:
DAS wrote: Craig Adams people. Sympathy or ridicule?
Sympathy - he's still trying to talk to me on MSN, bless his little heart.

At least he's doing something productive - not many people like Craig could broadcast, even to a small hospital!
I don't even know why he is still allowed to hang around, if it isn't Adams sending me PMs, emailing me or trying to add me to MSN, it's Penfold (they are two different people) or someone acting on their behalf. When I registered on TV Forum, I didn't see the bit where I had to uncheck the box to NOT receive theme tune offers, requests and newsletters from Adams and Penfold. I'm sure I wouldn't be allowed to carry on if it were me.
Pete

have you PMd arsea about penfold spam?

or simply told them to fuck off.

I can't say i've ever had it that bad from them two.
Pete

Wanting to re read my favourite post ever from TV forum, I came across something interesting.
Dan wrote:
duke1401 wrote:Out of interest, what is the general consensus as to when the 'heyday' of this forum was, when it was at its peak?
In 1924, when this was posted:
John Logie Baird wrote:Have just given the first demonstration of my television apparatus, constructed from a tea chest, biscuit tin and sealing wax. I transmitted the image of a Maltese cross several feet across my attic workshop. The invited audience were amazed apart from MartinDTAnderson who said I had not conformed to the safe areas.
Haha. Thunked I again. And then right below I noticed this....

pad wrote:That is very good!

The thread in question on that other forum appears to have been composed by somebody very bitter. I find it very amusing actually; it's like he/she composed the thread with the intention of ripping it out of TVForum, but showed restraint and only briefly mentioned it, but then after posting, sort of -- lost it, and had to reply with a silly string of name calling.
It is therefore my feeling that pad has recently been replaced by an evil annoying twin. I hadn't noticed him until the saga in the mocks forum. And I ALWAYS notice morons quickly
Anonymous

Hymagumba wrote:It is therefore my feeling that pad has recently been replaced by an evil annoying twin. I hadn't noticed him until the saga in the mocks forum. And I ALWAYS notice morons quickly
That's great... carry on with the fun conspiracy,it makes for mildly entertaining reading.