Wedding of the year.

rob

Well, I was expecting to run my dart league finals night on that day, but the venue hosting it decided to have a disco on that day instead, so I'm doing sod all.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Lorns

come join the rest of metropolers in a field somewhere. We'll be having a bonfire. We'll be using the royal wedding tat as kindling. Bring a burger or 2 and a four pack of fosters... ;) Tchin Tchin x
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Chie

It's a royal washout!

Good job I decided to stay at home and watch it on the telly.
Sput

They can still claw this back IF they get the Archbishop to fly into the clouds in a helicopter and bless the water before it falls.
Knight knight
bilky asko

Chie wrote:It's a royal washout!

Good job I decided to stay at home and watch it on the telly.
Met Office wrote:Forecast for Fri 29 Apr 2011

In the London area, a return to more typical April weather is likely, with a mix of showers and at times brighter spells. The best of the drier weather is likely through the morning. Much of Scotland, Northern Ireland and northern England staying fine and mostly dry, with the best of the weather in the north and west. Generally cloudier for the rest of England and Wales though some sunny intervals are also likely. Showers are likely to develop over central and southern areas, with the focus of these tending to move westward through the day, though some could also break out again in the southeast later.
Chie

It was amazing! I've been crying buckets all day. Just thinking about Michael Middleton beaming with pride as he stood beside his daughter at the altar sets me off again. :cry: Kate's dress was perfect in every way. My favourite moment was that soaring aerial shot inside Westminster Abbey - absolutely breathtaking.

The only aspect of the day I really disliked was listening to the God Squad drone on about bringing up children in the fear and nurture of the Lord and how we should all bless those who persecute us. Could have done with less of that galling nonsense...

Anyway, what a sensational day.
WillPS

I didn't really have any expectations, but the whole thing has really put me off the wedding aspect of marriage. It's horrid and silly.

I didn't like her dress.
I didn't like the stupid car.
I didn't like the idea of being part of it (so I slept through it) and I found anybody pertaining to be so on camera immensely annoying.

Then I was made to watch that gypsy programme on Channel 4. Eugh, not doing that again.
Pete

WillPS wrote:Then I was made to watch that gypsy programme on Channel 4. Eugh, not doing that again.
That'll teach you.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Lorns

I must confess i watched it, enjoyed it and shed a tear or 2. The royal wedding not that gypsy poop excuse of a programme. I wasn't going to but i got a bit caught up with all the excitement.
It was really beautiful
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Ronnie Rowlands

I went to a wedding once and it was bloody boring as hell. Put me off watching one between two people that I don't know.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Lorns

I think i am forming a new admiration of the royal family now. Just seen the front pages on sky with Kate Middleton grocery shopping. The queen has always been my role model for growing old gracefully. I do admire our queen and i so hope that Kate Middleton will be the new role model for the new generation of the young women of GB. I wish her and William a long and happy marriage.