Metropol's New Look

Bail

I know I've posted these before but I thought I'd chuck em on the pile whilst I have a go at giving my own spin on the "messy desktop + scart leads" idea...

Jamez
Banned

Gimme the design brief and I'll knock one out for you.

My fee is £20.00 per hour plus other expenses that may be incurred during the project such as us supplies of beer, cigars and Monster Munch.

Voice-overs are also available from my home studio at £20.00 a pop for ILR, £50.00/regional, £70.00/national and £100.00/telly. Production work is also undertaken for £20.00 per hour plus any other fees incurred such as pissing about logging music tracks with PRS and other admin bollocks which annoys the hell out of me.
User Removed
Slagathor.
Banned

If I were ever asked to describe what Metropol would be like if it was a real-life thing, I would say it would be a busy office. I have no idea why.

With that in mind, a cubicle/office theme may be in order. Failing that, a whiteboard theme would be pretty cool, provided phpBB3 can do that.
"Now, if you'll look to your right, you'll see my waning libido, my crushed soul, and my very last nerve, which I would advise you not to get on, under or even close to."
Anonymous

Personally I think that Metropol could have something more to it - a blog, something social networky?

Just a very rough idea.
Jake

My vision for a revamped Metropol consists of much of the following:
Stuart*
Banned

nodnirG kraM wrote:It would be nice to make more of this place than just the forum - it's had time enough to build quite a strong community after all.
What are you suggesting Mark? I'm guessing your girlfriend is still away! :shock:
User removed
Pete

stop being so smutty

by the way, if anyone does an idea they wish to send without posting it here feel free to email it to [email protected]
"He has to be larger than bacon"
rts

Status updates...
all new Phil

I'd like to suggest that, every Tuesday, all posts are accompanied by a picture of Keith Chegwin.
Jovis

all new Phil wrote:I'd like to suggest that, every Tuesday, all posts are accompanied by a picture of Keith Chegwin.
Only if on Friday's it's a picture of Asa Hicks, just so we can't be accused of being sexist.
rob

all new Phil wrote:I'd like to suggest that, every Tuesday, all posts are accompanied by a picture of Keith Chegwin.
I wish to second this motion :D
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am