Just a little yuletide cheer

MrTomServo

Since I was lucky to be able to contribute your fabulous new holiday logo up there, I felt like I should say hello and wish you all a very (early) merry Christmas and all. All's well, still the same, work's good. Michelle says hi.

Lots of hearts,

mrtoms
cdd

I trust you've been given your tour around Metro HQ in exchange for the logo work as promised? ;)
Gavin Scott
Admin

MrTomServo wrote:Since I was lucky to be able to contribute your fabulous new holiday logo up there, I felt like I should say hello and wish you all a very (early) merry Christmas and all. All's well, still the same, work's good. Michelle says hi.

Lots of hearts,

mrtoms
*Squeal*

How lovely to have you with us, you're much missed here.

Thank you for Metropol's logos and such and such.

MrTom has already visited the Edinburgh headquarters.

Oh yes.
MrTomServo

I have! It's true. Lord that was ... five years ago now? Wow. I must get back sometime when my currency isn't two buttons and a bottlecap to the pound. I have cousins in your lovely country somewhere that are apparently due to be born next year, so who knows. Plus, I think I have about £20 in paper notes here that I'm saving in case of some kind of terrible political holocaust here, and I have to use them or else they'll go bad. Like vodka.

Oh, and this is more-or-less random, but I finally took down the last folderful of uploaded images from my server last weekend. I noticed there were a few people who had their signature images or what-have-you in there, so ... uh ... sorry about that. I'm sure they can find somewhere else to upload them.
Finn

MrTomS, it's a pleasure to see you back here, no matter now briefly or infrequently.
Sput

OMG YAY MRTOMS It's GREAT to have you with us. In celebration I have combed my hair in That Special Way. On a related note: Jeeeeeeeeeeesuss Christ: Metrotwitter has gone mental. Hyma will NOT be happy.
Knight knight