Willy Hanson

tvmercia

apologies if this has been posted elsewhere ...

willy hanson made the news last week - appearing in the telegraph dramatically quitting the filming of the current series of ladette to lady.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... Non-U.html
timgraham

I hope he appears in the Australian series they've been filming over in the UK. Apparently the laddettes caused chaos on the flight over and they were met by the police in Dubai or something.

EDIT: Ha!
Willam Hanson, an etiquette expert, quit work on the show, which is about preparing a group of Australian women for London society, after concluding it was actually "detrimental to promoting good manners and etiquette."
Gavin Scott
Admin

So, all that money and education and he only aspires to tell people that caviare is eaten off a bone spoon?

Each to their own I suppose.
James H

I particularly like this sentence:
Liz Brewer, one of the judges on the show which was broadcast on ITV last night, says she doesn't remember Hanson
How can you be an expert on anything at that age, just because you're posh and have read some books?
Gavin Scott
Admin

Well as subjects go, its a fairly narrow field.

Which fork to use with ravioli and remembering to say "how do you do?" is barely challenging.
Nick Harvey
God

He knows someone who's related to a doily. That makes him every so famous and worthy of obsession.