TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Beep

Because of MMTV, I upped the '85 N.O.N theme.
Chie

Something else that really gets on my nerves about the Requests forum is the members who say things like, 'I've got the clean Stars in Their Eyes package on a hard drive in the loft somewhere, I'll have a look and upload it this evening.'

That was six months ago.
Alexia

Chie wrote:Something else that really gets on my nerves about the Requests forum is the members who say things like, 'I've got the clean Stars in Their Eyes package on a hard drive in the loft somewhere, I'll have a look and upload it this evening.'

That was six months ago.
That's cos only the man is allowed into the loft.
Pete

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forums/topic29595

Apparently we now have to have seperate threads for each rota. Maybe we can get separate threads for each presenter next.

I do wonder why these people are so averse to setting up a wiki, which would surely be the best place to keep their stalkerish nonsense all nice and tidy and structured.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
TG

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forums/topic29145/page44

Any particular reason why Macafuckinglolo insists on putting Nina Hossein's husband in inverted commas? And does he really think the Midlands is SO far away by train?

Bloody child.
Gavin Scott
Admin

They're all creepy stalkers.
noelfirl

BBCNicky wrote: I guess it's because Mark has worked with Katie for longer than with Julie that he appeared more at ease last night. Trevor, for example, always looked slightly more comfortable when presenting News at Ten with Mary Nightingale than he did with Julie, again perhaps because he's known Mary for longer.
This sort of in depth psychological profiling is doing my head in, no matter how banal and/or well meant it may be, and that thread is rife with it.
Nini
Banned

I find it disheartening that's the only thing we can comment on, are we lowering our sights to fish in a barrel targets now?
Andrew

Yes the ITV News thread is unreadable thesedays, the GMTV one seems to be full of kids demanding information from the insider about the most minor things as well.
Alexia

I don't get why the GMTV thread is subtitled "Britain's Biggest Breakfast Station." Surely it's Britain's ONLY Breakfast station?
Inspector Sands

Alexia wrote:I don't get why the GMTV thread is subtitled "Britain's Biggest Breakfast Station." Surely it's Britain's ONLY Breakfast station?
It's the world's only breakfast station :ugeek: