It's Snowing!

Alexia

Nick Harvey wrote:We had a little, so some probably to be found at Longleat.
Aye there were... bloody big chunks of it.
Lorns

Big fat double whammy yay! Its coming back. I'm soo excited. i hope we get loads and loads of it.Well more than a dusting of the white stuff would be nice.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
James Vertigan

I'm just wondering whether I should take skis to work on Monday, or indeed tennis racquet snow shoes... could be an interesting commute on Monday, particularly for those of us who use public transport.

Just hope I don't encounter any burst water mains on my trip to/from work - last time I did a couple of weeks ago I didn't notice some of it had turned to ice, so slipped and fell on my arse/arm - frickin well hurt too.

It was an interesting week that week, because I had just returned from Christmas on the Monday (then hurt my arm that evening) then went to the doctor the following day because I had a bad cough, and was diagnosed with viral bronchitis and told to take the rest of the week off work!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lorns

I feel for our ozzy pals. They're having a +40 heatwave. Ouch! I love the sun but not that much.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nini
Banned

Speaking of Australia, haven't seen Mr. Q or Tim around for a while.
Sput

I do hope they've not melted.
Knight knight
iSon

Nini wrote:Speaking of Australia, haven't seen Mr. Q or Tim around for a while.
What with the credit crunch being like it is, we've decided to move Metropol on to a 3 day posting week as an attempt to get good chat value for money. We've laid off our Australia division for 2 weeks as well due to a drop in demand.
Good Lord!
marksi

It was 45.1C in Melbourne on Friday (hottest in 70 years). Four towns recorded 46C, Tasmania recorded its highest ever temperature of 42.2C. Adelaide recorded an overnight low of 30.9C.
Lorns

marksi wrote:It was 45.1C in Melbourne on Friday (hottest in 70 years). Four towns recorded 46C, Tasmania recorded its highest ever temperature of 42.2C. Adelaide recorded an overnight low of 30.9C.
Eeek!No wonder my cousins have the hump. One of my cousins is thinking of having her honeymoon over here this time next year.
Mr Q

Sorry, no, I am still around. Yes, it's been more than a bit warm here, and so I haven't been feeling my usual perky self (especially since it's barely dropped below 30 degrees most nights, making it damn near impossible to get a decent night's sleep). But the other reason is that I've just started a new job this past week, so that's obviously been occupying much of my time. Once I get into a new daily routine, I'm sure my posting will pick up again. :)
James Vertigan

Just starting to snow here in West London - only very light blowy stuff at the moment though
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")