TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Alexia

What order are they in? I appeared before Nick, which worries me. Surely Nick should have been at the top, in big sparkling letters.

PS.. This is likely to be my last post aged 24. So I thought I'd celebrate with a boogie.

The Lurker

^ As opposed to the way Tumble Tower would do it, with Boogie Beebies?

It appears that the credits are completely random at the beginning before settling into a somewhat-alphabetic pattern later.
Jovis

What have I told you about playing with cotton wool straight after dipping your hands in glue?
Alexia

Jovis wrote:What have I told you about playing with cotton wool straight after dipping your hands in glue?
That's not glue, that's what happens when you leave all the toffee pennies from the Quality Street tin next to the radiator.
rob

Why is virtually every post michaelgrantchapman1 makes a question? Can't it hurt just to read the entire thread through before asking a question?
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
lukey

rob wrote:Why is virtually every post michaelgrantchapman1 makes a question? Can't it hurt just to read the entire thread through before asking a question?
Whether intentional or not, congratulations on a fabulously ironically constructed post.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Lorns wrote:Loving the tvf homepage. The end credits of tvf 2008.
Urgh @ gob on a stick Brekkie being top of that list.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm utterly fed up of his habit of stating EVERYTHING as if it were fact, and common consensus.

Arrogance personified.

Wouldn't be so bad but for the fact that most of what he says is total shit.
Pete

heheheh

meanwhile. who do you think will get on your tits the most during 2009? I am torn between the increasing level of irritation being caused by BBC World and the general simmering annoyance of the usual crowd of trolls such as the guru.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
James Hatts

Gavin Scott wrote:Urgh @ gob on a stick Brekkie being top of that list.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm utterly fed up of his habit of stating EVERYTHING as if it were fact, and common consensus.
The worst thing is that he has a limited repertoire of comments which he repeats again and again and again.

Always utterly predictable and never original.
Nini
Banned

I'm sure the usual suspects will continue their raping of logic and intelligence there and I will be banned from somewhere at sometime. Not TVF obviously, been there, done that, but someplace here and not necessarily a forum, ah.
Alexia

Apologies for anyone who contributed to it, but there are now 23 pages of discussion on the BBC1 Christmas ident. I know we're mostly presentation enthusiasts / appreciators of, but isn't that slightly worrying?