What's This Song Called?

Ronnie Rowlands

I know this hardly warrants its own thread, (metropol could do with a spam forum for such small questions as this) but could anyone tell me the name of this song, please? It's used in the intro of this video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CfaVO5sE50

thanks in advance.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
lukey

Ronnie Rowlands wrote:(metropol could do with a spam forum for such small questions as this)
Yes! We could call it - Chatter! We could have wonderful bonding threads like "How tall is the poster above you?" and "Last Poster Dies!" Inspired!

(Oh, as to your request - no idea.)
Netizen

It's library music called 'Please Maestro'. It was also used on the old Direct Line ads with the car/phone thing in a white void. Go to http://www.koka.com/default.aspx?skiplaunchpage=yes and search for it, don't know how to link to it direct as it's all Flash and in French or summat.
Ronnie Rowlands

Thanks, Netizen.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

Alexia

I think it should be called "Quickies" or "Niblets"
LaSeandre

Or you could of course spam the Requests forum on TVF??
Sput

Tsk, that's not how it works. It works by us stealing THEIR traffic, not the other way round!
Knight knight
Ronnie Rowlands

Sorry to drag this up, but it saves on my creating numerous threads for the same purpose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYSpmkW ... L&index=34

I need the name of the music at the start of this clip. I was very impressed with Netizen last time for knowing the name of a piece of library music. Cheers guys.

Nick Harvey
God

Just a guess, but you could be forgiven for thinking it was an odd arrangement of the Parkinson theme.

So might Harry Stoneham be the composer?
Ronnie Rowlands

Nick Harvey wrote: So might Harry Stoneham be the composer?
You're wrong, cdd.

Having had a quick look round, I have learnt that the composer is a man called Big George Webley. The name of the tune is quite elusive, however.