TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Nick Harvey
God

Suppose he'll now have to arrange for all his other relatives to go to Brum to pop their clogs.
Sput

Nini wrote:Pity the poor inhabitants of Birmingham but yay for the rest of the world.
This is just one more hardship they have to put up with. I'm surprised they didn't shutter the beep house while they were gone so they couldn't come back.
Knight knight
Nini
Banned

Oh yeah, leave them travel around, looking for somewhere that'll accept them without wanting their immediate death. You know what happens when TT is let out of his warren to have a jump around in the balls like some arse backwards manchild and strips in front of unsuspecting people who were asked to take pictures of him, let that be a warning.

Nice to know all the regulars got in there and derailed that thread, happy days... Jugalug remains a turnip and better pray he does not come here.
Netizen

WTF is it with GMTV mocks? It's like there's some law of nature that makes them appear in threes, with two of them being utter bum nuts and the other being just about OK.
Nini
Banned

Yes, it's a natural cycle. GMTV -> BBC News -> ITV -> GMTV, sometimes you can slide in a Sky News phase between BBC News and ITV.
Nini
Banned

Now that is funny, janner south west for that is his dumb little moniker, has started a Christmas thread some 81 days before the event. It's both parts deeply hilarious and deeply pathetic.

And beep's odd thread of bile has turned into how far Greater Manchester actually extends to which is nice.
Spencer For Hire

Joan seems to have gone on a thread / poll starting spree today, including reposting a truly unremarkable and uninteresting story from DS.

Still, she seems to be getting rattled by our calling her Joan.
Nini
Banned

More reason to call her Joan then. Also, please attack goldfish97 relentlessly for this truly elequent post:
Anyhow, this is stoopid, as I don't like any of their pres on a hole (E.g.. BBC one = Rawks, BBC Two = Sucks)

So yeah
Twat.
Chie

Spencer For Hire wrote:Joan seems to have gone on a thread / poll starting spree today, including reposting a truly unremarkable and uninteresting story from DS.

I think she's called Jo. Jo and Co.

I hope nobody pays any attention to her suggestion for a popularity contest in the mocks section. We know who'd win already - either MDTA or Lee - so there's no point.
Skytower

Chie wrote:
Spencer For Hire wrote:Joan seems to have gone on a thread / poll starting spree today, including reposting a truly unremarkable and uninteresting story from DS.

Rearrange the following into the sentence of your choice: shit, sherlock, no.
rob

Chie wrote:

I hope nobody pays any attention to her suggestion for a popularity contest in the mocks section. We know who'd win already - either MDTA or Lee - so there's no point.
Charlie's seen sense and locked the thread. Good.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am