"Bristols top etiquette expert ..."

Jamez
Banned

User Removed
marksi

I've just seen him on BBLB.

While watching it I just wanted Dale to call him a knob and tell him to fuck off.
all new Phil

What a tit.
Ronnie Rowlands

I was reading News of the World and I came across this rather hilarious little piece in the letters page

">Author Bill Bryson rubbishing untidy Britain sparked your responses at notw.co.uk

- I reminded a girl at a bus stop of the litter bin and all I got was 'mind your own f-ing business'.
Posted by William Hanson.
"

The fact that he reads notw isn't really doing much for his upper class image, is it?
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Jamez
Banned

Ronnie Rowlands wrote:I was reading News of the World and I came across this rather hilarious little piece in the letters page

">Author Bill Bryson rubbishing untidy Britain sparked your responses at notw.co.uk

- I reminded a girl at a bus stop of the litter bin and all I got was 'mind your own f-ing business'.
Posted by William Hanson.
"

The fact that he reads notw isn't really doing much for his upper class image, is it?
He's like Cameron and reads the same paper as the unintelligent masses to see what the general mood is.

I'd so love to follow Hanson with a TV camera for a month or so.
User Removed
Nini
Banned

Two weeks in and you'll have to cut it short due to the extenuating circumstances of him being murdered. Nothing to do with you of course.
Lorns

Is that smug nob i saw on Sunday life this morning Hanson?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
DAS

There's no way of getting away from the guy. I have literally just tuned into Five Live for Stephen Nolan to greet me with an introduction to William Hanson. It would appear he's been elevated from Bristol's top etiquette expert to Britain's.
Stuart*
Banned

DAS wrote:It would appear he's been elevated from Bristol's top etiquette expert to Britain's.
You have to credit the guy with managing to make a living out of telling people in which hand to hold a fork.
User removed
iSon

StuartPlymouth wrote:
DAS wrote:It would appear he's been elevated from Bristol's top etiquette expert to Britain's.
You have to credit the guy with managing to make a living out of telling people in which hand to hold a fork.
Anyone who gives Willy credit has to be a mental.

In my opinion.
Good Lord!
James H

He's just a bit popular at the moment because there's nobody quite like him (thank fuck) and he's a filler. I'd love to know what university he's studying at, surely he doesn't have time for studying with all of his work commitments?

He'll disappear in a few months when the news finds a new skateboarding duck to fill with.