What's the point of winter.

Lorns

Really what is the point of it. It's cold, wet, dark, damp and miserable. The countryside doesn't even look pretty. Everyone is moany. You have to wear too many clothes.The only good thing about winter is being home, nice and snug with hot bubbly baths and curling up in front of the fire with roast potatoes and gravy and a mug of laced hot chocolate.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

It's there so the other half down below gets a go with that silly summer thing.
Knight knight
Nick Harvey
God

There are actually times, usually between about September 23rd and March 23rd, when I'd really like to be either Mr Cheese Head or Edna Wellthorpe (Mrs).
timgraham

Sput wrote:It's there so the other half down below gets a go with that silly summer thing.
19/29 and maybe even thunderstorms! :D

http://www.abc.net.au/news/weather/vic/
Sput

nodnirG kraM wrote:Wow the southern hemisphere has certainly shrunk.
I know. Have you seen the latest satellite photos of the earth? It's starting to look like a balloon. It's ridiculous.
Knight knight
Sput

nodnirG kraM wrote:A globe that looks like a balloon, huh. That'll certainly please some TVF members.
(With special note to the hosting server's physical location for extra goodness)
Knight knight
Lorns

Sput wrote:It's there so the other half down below gets a go with that silly summer thing.
As if they need ago at this summer lark. Their winters are a whole lot warmer than ours.When i retire if i've not emigrated i've decided i'm gonna spend 9 mnths in England and have a holiday home for 3 mnths somewhere hot hot hot. Afterall when i get old the heat will be beneficial for the arthritis.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Alexia

miss hellfire wrote:mnths
Ah tis a goody time saving dropping that o there ;)
Sput

Alexia wrote:
miss hellfire wrote:mnths
Ah tis a goody time saving dropping that o there ;)
It'll be a frozen key! Hmmmmm, Barcode! Have you tried typing while aiming a hair drier at your keyboard?
Knight knight
Lorns

Sput wrote:
nodnirG kraM wrote:A globe that looks like a balloon, huh. That'll certainly please some TVF members.
(With special note to the hosting server's physical location for extra goodness)

You deliberately trying to wind mouse up?
He's not allowed to metroplay anymore.
Johnny

We seem to have had more sun this past month than we did throughout the whole summer, although I'd rather it was sunny & cold than dull, wet & cold
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."