TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Ronnie Rowlands

Just registered under the username "onoes."
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
rob

and that's a superb first post!!!!
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Ronnie Rowlands

rob wrote:and that's a superb first post!!!!
Lol, I'm just going to spam them into irretrievable ruin :P
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

Ronnie Rowlands

Nuts. They banned me. NOt to worry, he who knows the most proxies is king of the internet

Jamez
Banned

Ronnie Rowlands wrote:
rob wrote:and that's a superb first post!!!!
Lol, I'm just going to spam them into irretrievable ruin :P
And you wonder why you're not "getting enough sex" ?
User Removed
Ronnie Rowlands

Not at all. Friday's my day off.

Katnap

I wouldn't bother lowering yourself to their level, Ronnie. I know that they think themselves above everybody on TVF, taking the automatic view that everybody on there is like that photograph of the fat, naked guy at the computer (I know some might be...but not all of us). But, it is their (or those who have spammed TVF) attitude which stinks. Frankly, I find it disturbing that some of them are apparently parents of young children.

Leave them to their insular little world, and let us revel happily in our geekdom. :geek:
What the fuck is a samoflange?
Ronnie Rowlands

I may as well give up. The moderation is too fast. They think we are retarded because we don't think like them. Mind you, so did Hitler.

Lorns

Katnap wrote:No Phish Food in the house at the moment...but you have reminded me that I have a cappucino Magnum waiting in the freezer!
According to Pizza Hut the phish food will be at my door at 7.10 sharp along witht he nachos pizza and chk wings.

They better be on time else there will be trouble..!

Wish KFC done a delivery service. They do chicken gravy. That and choc is my craving to boost those happy hormones regular as clockwork.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

miss hellfire wrote:That and choc is my craving to boost those happy hormones regular as clockwork.
I will marry you! WHICH choc is the best though? I'm traditional in that my lust is for dairy milk and galaxy
Knight knight
Lorns

Galaxy is just the bestest. I do have a softspot for Bournville when dunked in a sweet cappucino.

Can't beat a kit kat for dunking though.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?