TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

james2001

Andrew wrote:63332 or whatever he is called is quite annoying at the moment

Although he is supposedly dyslexic, the speed he races from one thread to another posting many times per hour can't exactly help his spelling, most of the time nobody can tell what he is saying

He's currently obsessed with 'Blockbuster'
He's the one of the main reasons I stopped visiting TV Forum (along with that american prick seamus899844889). I was on the verge of smashing my monitor in frustration, and I realised visiting TV Forum with all those kids about was no good for my health. The fact is, even if I hadn't quit I'd have ended up saying something that would have got me banned.
ashley b

james2001 wrote:

Although he is supposedly dyslexic, the speed he races from one thread to another posting many times per hour can't exactly help his spelling, most of the time nobody can tell what he is saying

He's the one of the main reasons I stopped visiting TV Forum (along with that american prick seamus899844889). I was on the verge of smashing my monitor in frustration, and I realised visiting TV Forum with all those kids about was no good for my health. The fact is, even if I hadn't quit I'd have ended up saying something that would have got me banned.
I seem to have become quite immune to him recently, even understanding what he's saying. I just glance over it and get the gist of what he's saying. Don't know how, could be the dyslexic in me. I just can't get annoyed by his postings. It's the frequency of the posts and the ones that add nothing to a "discussion".
*whistle*
Lorns

Alarsne53 wrote:tvmercia was a little harsh with his suggestion though
Aawww! He's so sweet i could give him a big big cuddle.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Stuart*
Banned

james2001 wrote:
He's the one of the main reasons I stopped visiting TV Forum.....The fact is, even if I hadn't quit I'd have ended up saying something that would have got me banned.
Clearly you are both numerically dyslexic since his nomenclature on here is 623058 (as easy to remember/look up as a local phone number).

The fact that he is dyslexic doesn't make him "slow" (to use a common euphamism), so there is no reason why he can't switch between threads as fast as his connection can manage it.

I used to be frustrated by the posts, but once you get used to them they are easy to understand (99% of the time) and when in doubt either post a query or PM the guy!

Surely we wouldn't object to comments from a forumer whose first language wasn't English would we? So why criticise someone who has a comment to make but finds the process more difficult?
User removed
james2001

It wasn't really the fact of his spelling (though that didn't help), it was also down to the fact he was posting all over the place anyway. It wasn't just him anyway, but the numerous kids (especially during the school holidays) and trolls that the place was filling up with had more of an impact on my decision to leave.
Stuart*
Banned

james2001 wrote:It wasn't really the fact of his spelling (though that didn't help), it was also down to the fact he was posting all over the place anyway. It wasn't just him anyway, but the numerous kids (especially during the school holidays) and trolls that the place was filling up with had more of an impact on my decision to leave.
Well james2001, just check before you post when you know it's Troll Holidays. No need for the rest of us to be inconvenieced during those periods is it.

I sometimes post all "over the place", it's not bad, just means I was on a roll and had time on my hands at work during lunchtime. :lol:
User removed
Jamez
Banned

Why do we need a TV Forum watch thread? Am I missing something here?
User Removed
Katnap

I don't mind 623058. Yes, he's a bit over enthusiastic with hitting the 'post' button sometimes but I think he means well, which is more than can be said of a genuine troll.
What the fuck is a samoflange?
Sput

Jamez wrote:Why do we need a TV Forum watch thread? Am I missing something here?
Bitching isn't allowed over there, so I'm told.
Jamez
Banned

But trolling and childish flame wars are allowed?

I haven't been on there for ages. I wouldn't waste my time or bandwidth.
User Removed
Johnny

Katnap wrote:I don't mind 623058. Yes, he's a bit over enthusiastic with hitting the 'post' button sometimes but I think he means well, which is more than can be said of a genuine troll.
623058 is harmless, he just enjoys the forum a bit too much that's all, Jamesh 1993 (?) is a pain
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."