TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

James Martin

The short version is not any more.

How come so plastered anyway?
Johnny

Shows how long I've been away from here, I wasn't even aware you was banned
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Lorns

James Martin wrote:The short version is not any more.

How come so plastered anyway?
Read the things you haven't done in ages.. Author being Moi.. I went to a friends new big house today. Lots of bolly and cocktails. The official housewarming is saturday. We just got a little carried away this afternoon. I walked there seeing as the new manor is not far fromme. I left the car at work and got a taxi home.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
onetrickpony

miss hellfire wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:Princess who?
I can't believe you have to ask * flicks hair*
Oh you, Princess it is.

James Martin - do you know me? I recognise your face from somewhere.
James Martin

Coventry Uni? Rugby FM? Passion 107.9? Brunel FM? Fosseway Radio?

Can't say your boat race clocks with me...
onetrickpony

I could have sworn i recognise you from some where. Oh well. I assume your the JM on TVF?
James Martin

The very same.
Lorns

There is only one JM and yes it is the one from TVF. Notsure on the avatar though. Is that really you James. That pic is more scary than the child catcher one you had a while ago. I'll update mine soon when i get the hang of airbrushing the broomstick from the pic * cackles*

So how come you're back?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
onetrickpony

Are you two dating? Ah ok i was just wondering, i really dont know what to say tonight :lol:
Johnny

onetrickpony wrote:Are you two dating? Ah ok i was just wondering, i really dont know what to say tonight :lol:
Wrong James ;)
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Lorns

LOL... Nooooooooo. I know James is the devil incarnate but i'm sure not one person would wish a date with me upon James. The poor b'stard aint done that much wrong.