KeepVid

Katnap

bee bee see wrote:It's such a mess trying to scrape the bottom of the jar or bottle with a knife or fork.
That's why I'll never buy squeezy Marmite. Scraping the dregs out of the bottom is part of the Marmite experience. Squeezy Marmite just seems wrong to me.
Lorns

And to make getting the last of the marmite out of the jar a whole lot easier. Place marmite jar in a mug or deep bowl. Pour boiled water into bowl to just below the lid level. Leave to satnd for a few minutes. Then stick your knife in and spread onto your toast.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Gluben

I'll stick with Anchor Spreadable on my Kingsmill Toastie, but thanks anyway.
Jovis

I haven't actually tried Squeezy Pickle, but I know what you mean with it tasting different. Its almost like a different product.
MarkN

Jovis wrote:I haven't actually tried Squeezy Pickle, but I know what you mean with it tasting different. Its almost like a different product.
If you haven't tried it, then how can you know what they mean?
Jovis

Well other products taste nice and then they change slightly but they somehow taste different. I can imagine it the same for Branston Pickle. Though I have tried the non-Squeezy version.