TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Not The Chef
Banned

Daniel B

Too late, the thread has been stickied. First time I saw a sticky thread on Metropol. Full stop.
James H

Daniel B wrote:Too late, the thread has been stickied. First time I saw a sticky thread on Metropol. Full stop.
You're so thick you can't see the irony behind this?

Tosser

Btw it's not the first sticky thread, the last one I can remember was one of Jamez' moderating madness threads
Gavin Scott
Admin

James H wrote:Btw it's not the first sticky thread, the last one I can remember was one of Jamez' moderating madness threads
I'm not sure if that was sticky; you just couldn't scrape it off the top of the list for quite some time.

We've had stickies and announcements before, but they're not that common, it's true.
Daniel B

Note: I've been lurking around here since May/June so I haven't seen that stickied thread either. So this is the first time I've seen an S inside the little box.

I find the poll a bit redundant now that it's been stickied.
Gavin Scott wrote: We've had stickies and announcements before, but they're not that common, it's true.
I'm with Gavin on this one.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Daniel B wrote:Note: I've been lurking around here since May/June so I haven't seen that stickied thread either. So this is the first time I've seen an S inside the little box.

I find the poll a bit redundant now that it's been stickied.
The poll refers to the Supermarket Sweep thead on TVF, not this one.
Daniel B

Well I was a bit confused there about which thread should be stickied. But I've never seen a sticky here on Metropol until now and hence why I was interested to see one.

And I don't take kindly to what James H said about me. I don't want to be bullied here as well and I can 'leave' anytime I want if things go rusty.
Lorns

Gavin Scott wrote:
James H wrote:Btw it's not the first sticky thread, the last one I can remember was one of Jamez' moderating madness threads
I'm not sure if that was sticky; you just couldn't scrape it off the top of the list for quite some time.

We've had stickies and announcements before, but they're not that common, it's true.

That's right, nothing that important goes on over her that it's worthy of a sticky. Except for..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of_n0Oji_Fw

Spam Alert!!

I do really like these dudes. Saw them at the Underworld they rock.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nick Harvey
God

Daniel B wrote:Well I was a bit confused.
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A THICK IDIOT.

WHY DON'T YOU GO AND BUY A MEGAPHONE?
cdd

Daniel B wrote:I can 'leave' anytime I want if things go rusty.
No you can't - it's one of the charms about this place, once you've joined you're in for life whatever you do!
Pete

Daniel B wrote:And I don't take kindly to what James H said about me. I don't want to be bullied here as well and I can 'leave' anytime I want if things go rusty.
byeeeeeeee
"He has to be larger than bacon"