What pisses you off about TVF? (cf TV Home Forum)

Lorns

Hehhe.. I remember Winifred. Do you remember that time with the thread where all the newcasters were wearing black. That was soo funny.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nick Harvey
God

Black?

Newscasters wearing black?

Has Gordon Brown died?
Pete

maybe there's been an embargo on some news????

does anyone have any information?!!?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Ant

miss hellfire wrote:Hehhe.. I remember Winifred. Do you remember that time with the thread where all the newcasters were wearing black. That was soo funny.
*Cringe*. I can't complain about others right enough...

To be fair (looking back at the thread) I wasn't the only Metropol member who was fooled. ;)
Lorns

Nick Harvey wrote:Black?

Newscasters wearing black?

Has Gordon Brown died?
Talking of Gordon Brown et al. Who gets to vote the next leader of the country if Tone doesn't serve the full term he was VOTED in for? Us or his cabinet?

Just wandering if Democracy was still alive and kicking in this country.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Daniel B

Over on TV Forum, guess who's back! :x
(Much to the delight of james2001)

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forum/profile. ... ile&u=9812
james2001

I wouldn't normally post here, but I'm wondering why you seem to think I have an obsession with Paul Akinbola (seeing as it was also mentioned in the first post of this thread). I can't remember the last time I mentioned him on TVF, the only times I ever did was in the threads he started.
Lorns

Who's Paul Ankinbola?
Daniel B

Well I'm back and I apologise to james2001 if I was being rude to him. That line I typed was mainly influenced on James H's comment at the start of the thread and the fact that when he appears you turn up most of the time and bang his head on the wall because (sometimes) of your advantage of being on DS and reading his posts.

It's quite interesting that you have an account here on Metropol and I thought you didn't because of that (non-TV) post you made that quickly turned into a grammer war with a drunken 'Del Monte' who became general.

And for mrs hellfire, Akinbola is a troll that appears on TV Forum (sometimes with multiple user accounts) who posts crap from a regurgitated source or copy and pastes other peoples posts. He's quite easy to find because of his username and presence that gives it away.

Here are a list of user-names that I know that he's used in the past.

Paul2006, GMTV, GMTV2, GMTV3, GMTY, Thames TV, LNN TV, Davina, Avago TV and akinbolatv. (tell me if I've missed any out)

And BTW the surname Akinbola sounds like a Nigerian scammer.
Nick Harvey
God

miss hellfire wrote:Just wandering if Democracy was still alive and kicking in this country.
Foolish girl!

Of course not!
Jason

Why is TV forum displaying "cannot find server"
I thought it was supposed to be getting new forum software?