Can this be THE Tom Servo?

Nick Harvey
God

miss hellfire wrote:I've heard lots about you.
Keep well clear, Lorna.

He's American, but drinks tea.

You can't trust a tea drinkin' Yank.

You all right then, Mr Tom, you old rogue?
MrTomServo

Nick Harvey! I hope I look like you when I'm your age, Foxy McFoxfox. What was that phrase your generation coined about Americans? "Overfed, oversexed, and over here?"

My hair right now looks ... bad. Well, not bad, exactly ... awful. Not so much awful as a disaster. I've just reached a point of not really caring, and so I have this sort of pseudo-punk thing going on, and it's just coming off pathetic. Last time I went to the barber, he said "you do know your hair is thinning, right?" So once I run out of shampoo, I think I'll cut it all off.

I wonder how Johnnyboy (Mark) is doing? He still around? And Chinajan! All the folks from Newcastle ... I hope they're all well and good.

In a way, I miss the place ... TV Forum, too. But I was starting to get too agitated over the irritating things the kids over there would do (not talking about the present company, of course ... the tweenies), and realised I had better things to do with my time. It was fun for a while.

The U.S. has gone right down the proverbial toilet (that's Proverbs 13:4) since I stopped posting regularly ... of course, it was well on it's way there while I was posting, so I doubt I had anything to do with it.

It's a long weekend over here, with July 4th (the day you were rid of us lot) on Tuesday. My office is closed on the 3rd, so I'm going up to Los Angeles with my girlfriend and painting the town red. So if you don't hear from me for the next few days, it's not because I don't love you, but because I'm out of town.

Mwah dahlings!

Sput

YAY Party till 2AM and NOT A MOMENT LATER!
Knight knight
chinajan

Nick Harvey wrote: He's American, but drinks tea.

You can't trust a tea drinkin' Yank.
Mr Toms attempted to drink whisky sour in Newcastle upon Tyne with lamentable results due to incompetent bar staff.

Nice to know you are well and happy Mr Toms!
johnnyboy

MrTomServo wrote:I wonder how Johnnyboy (Mark) is doing? He still around? And Chinajan! All the folks from Newcastle ... I hope they're all well and good.
Everything's fine up here - good to hear you have a sexy lady in your life, matie! ;)
MrTomServo wrote:The U.S. has gone right down the proverbial toilet (that's Proverbs 13:4) since I stopped posting regularly ... of course, it was well on it's way there while I was posting, so I doubt I had anything to do with it.
Why's it going down the toilet?