Strange dreams

alowerevil

I had an exceedingly strange dream last night that my teeth were falling out and Ewoks were involved somehow. Should I be worried?
Anyone else had any bizzare dreams lately?
Jamez
Banned

None of my dreams make sense. They usually involve stealing cars and trains for some reason. In one dream recently I had an ARU after me! :roll:
Dr Lobster*

losing teeth is a common one, i tried to fine a consise meaning by searching google, but there seems to be several, so do a search and see if any of that makes sense to you.

i very rarely remember my dreams, often the ones i do have are replayed real events, often with incredible and odd details singled out as significant. nothing in particular usually.

the one i remember last was a meeting i was having it at work, and i seemed to be watching myself from somebody else sitting at the table and at other times from overhead.
nidave

I had a strange dream the other night - (one of many)
was at work and there was an open day (for some strange reason) and my parents were there. I was with my niece and were driving home late at night when we got caught up in a riot. People were being shot in the face with rocket launchers.

I got out of the car tried to get my 3 year old niece but couldn't and had to run for cover - there i met Tony Robinson(?!?!?!?!) and we ducked through an estate to rescue my niece.

One i have always remembered was from about 5 years ago.. was on a ferry from Belfast when it lifted into the air (in the dock) and was flipped upside down. I was a cameraman reporting this and was watching people try to save themselves. (they were able to walk out the door onto dry land as it was still moored) but there were people in dinner jackets saying they were gentlemen and were going to go down with the ship. I kept trying to save them but they refused to go.

I have lots more.. I think I might be insane - but one of the happy kind.
Jamez
Banned

Last night's dream was horrible.

I dreamt that my sister and most of her friends died, and they were buried on the grassy verge just outside my house! :shock:
marksi

nidave wrote:I had a strange dream the other night - (one of many)
was at work and there was an open day (for some strange reason) and my parents were there. I was with my niece and were driving home late at night when we got caught up in a riot. People were being shot in the face with rocket launchers.

I got out of the car tried to get my 3 year old niece but couldn't and had to run for cover - there i met Tony Robinson(?!?!?!?!) and we ducked through an estate to rescue my niece.

One i have always remembered was from about 5 years ago.. was on a ferry from Belfast when it lifted into the air (in the dock) and was flipped upside down. I was a cameraman reporting this and was watching people try to save themselves. (they were able to walk out the door onto dry land as it was still moored) but there were people in dinner jackets saying they were gentlemen and were going to go down with the ship. I kept trying to save them but they refused to go.

I have lots more.. I think I might be insane - but one of the happy kind.
Yes Dave, should you need confirmation, yes, you are mad. Without question.

And strangely I sent you a PM on TVF last week about dreams that you haven't read yet!
nidave

marksi wrote: Yes Dave, should you need confirmation, yes, you are mad. Without question.

And strangely I sent you a PM on TVF last week about dreams that you haven't read yet!
At least if i officially mad i am one of the happy kind - not the axe yielding variety
marksi

nidave wrote:
marksi wrote: Yes Dave, should you need confirmation, yes, you are mad. Without question.

At least if i officially mad i am one of the happy kind - not the axe yielding variety
If you say so. ;)