A MUST SEE!!

Pete

tsk rod. you should put it into youtube as well as using a download link.

I've clearly been myspaced too much
"He has to be larger than bacon"
rts

I just wanted to piss you off Petey-boy.
time warp

Filmed in Orpington, Kent. (Some of it was anyway)
Gavin Scott
Admin

My god that is absolutely brilliant!

I'm not going to lie to you - I often *hate* these internet video clips which circulatre. Perhaps I'm a bit snotty, but more often than not I don't click though because I assume it will be a bit rubbish.

I'm very impressed with the attention to detail and shot-for-shot likeness (with a huge amount of clever trickery going on).

I wish I'd made that myself.
marksi

Better quality version available via this page from Capital FM:

http://www.capitalfm.com/Article.asp?id=184012
Dr Lobster*

there was an even higher res version than that on the sun website at the weekend; i agree though, great idea - suprised it wasn't done sooner.

will be interesting to see how the new season of the simpsons turns out. i've been disappointed with some of the more recent episodes - a lot of the darker, and possibly socially challenging elements seemed to have been dropped for more populist slapstick, which is the wrong way to go. there more than enough of those types of programmes about already.
BBC LDN

Dr Lobster* wrote:there was an even higher res version than that on the sun website at the weekend; i agree though, great idea - suprised it wasn't done sooner.

will be interesting to see how the new season of the simpsons turns out. i've been disappointed with some of the more recent episodes - a lot of the darker, and possibly socially challenging elements seemed to have been dropped for more populist slapstick, which is the wrong way to go. there more than enough of those types of programmes about already.
I have always loved The Simpsons. Therefore, it pains me to say that of the last twelve or so episodes of season 17 that I have seen, only one hasn't been an ordeal to sit through, and that one was actually really funny. Each of the others have just been really, really tiresome - so many of the same old jokes, so many jokes that just aren't funny, and just a real lack of pace throughout most of this season.

Makes it all the more haunting that Matt Groening insists that The Simpsons is only "about halfway through" its natural life, and that there's plenty more juice left in the show yet. Personally, going by the last two seasons, I'd say it's one fruit that's been well and truly juiced.
all new Phil

I always used to love The Simpsons, but I'd agree it has lost its way recently. For me, the worst episode was the one guest starring N*Sync, when Bart and some of his classmates were made into a pop group or something. It truly was awful, and anything since that for me seems to have lost its edge.
Neil Jones

Love the video! Surprisingly realistic as well. I always wondered if it would be possible to do it real-life and now it has been. Cool!
bbcworld2003
Banned

all new Phil wrote:I always used to love The Simpsons, but I'd agree it has lost its way recently. For me, the worst episode was the one guest starring N*Sync, when Bart and some of his classmates were made into a pop group or something. It truly was awful, and anything since that for me seems to have lost its edge.
Yep, I gotta agree with you there.