Trevor McDermott

Cheese Head
Banned

Ok, ok, ok so I may be a bit behind the times over in yonder ozland, but anyone else heard this little piece of bizarre fabness?

<i>"WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ...
We always knew Kate Moss' odd-ball boyfriend Pete Doherty was a bit out there, but now it seems he didn't exist at all. In one of the biggest scams in British history, the men behind Doherty's career admitted, at a recent press conference, that Pete's (or Trevor McDermott as he's actually known) fast-tracked fame, drug problems and armed robbery (amongst other things) were all a stunt to "show the frailties of our celebrity-obsessed culture". It's not known if Kate was aware of this when she hooked up with Doherty or not. Gosh balls, we didn't see that one coming. Then again, we're finding it all a bit hard to believe. What do you think?"</I>

Erm, from the <a href=http://cosmo.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=88568>Cosmo insider...</a> haha
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Gavin Scott
Admin

Nah, he isn't a clever invention of the music industry, he's just an addicted little space cadet with too much money.

Yet another story of him in the press today being arrested in a stolen mercedes with A class drugs. Typically The Scum suggests he should be put in jail to spare him from himself. Clearly they are unaware that drugs are easily available inside.

My mum just texted me from a hotel in Australia. She's bored, she says.

I blame you.
Cheese Head
Banned

Cuntry australia gets boring after a while - I just prey shes in a metro area. Prey.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
all new Phil

Pray, shurely?
Pete

Country, shurely?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
all new Phil

Well it depends on the context. Yes, when referring to Australia, it is "country". When referring to someone such as Cheese Head, on the other hand, "cuntry" should be used.
James H

Hymagumba wrote:Country, shurely?
well no, as that would constitute Cheese Head not being able to swear. Having said that well done, it's the first time i've seen you swear in a long time Cheesie.
Nick Harvey
God

DON'T KEEP CALLING ME SHURLEY!
DJGM

Shirley shome mishtake?!?