TV Forum cockup?

russnet

Funny to see on this link http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

It says the message "message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?"

Maybe we were all to die!
DAS

Well Forum 2 doesn't exist. So that would probably be why.
DavidJonathan

So in the meantime before TV Forum will return we can use the time to walk down memory lane at the

TV Forum Archive

It's a lot of fun to read all the old posts. :D
DAS

Jesus, I never even knew that existed. Should I? Have I missed something I should have read?
iSon

My favourite bit is DEFINATELY August 2003 - the hot topic on everyone's lips that month...

"News 24 Ticker"
Good Lord!
DAS

I've just looked for myself - naturally - and the first sentence I've found that I've written is...
What utter rubbish you've written there.

That's consistency for you.
DAS wrote:You are getting more surreal by the minute. Are you serious? Go and put your head in a bucket of water you fool. I'd be more concerned about workers tap dancing in a factory. Cretin.
I don't normally laugh at myself, but that's great.
iSon

DAS wrote:I've just looked for myself - naturally - and the first sentence I've found that I've written is...

DAS wrote:You are getting more surreal by the minute. Are you serious? Go and put your head in a bucket of water you fool. I'd be more concerned about workers tap dancing in a factory. Cretin.
It's the consistency in your cutting comments that somehow brings me some reassurance when I visit, DAS.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand - I think we should have a TV Forum in one thread...it could be a free for all - one minute News 24 talk, the next it turns to Dickie Turd, which network Nick Robinson is working for this year before finally returning to the odds for the colour of Paul Hudson's jacket.

You don't get variety like that anywhere else.
Good Lord!
DavidJonathan

Isonstine wrote:My favourite bit is DEFINATELY August 2003 - the hot topic on everyone's lips that month...

"News 24 Ticker"
December 2003 - "BBC News Thread". That's where we were discussing what BBC News 24 might look like after the relaunch. Quite funny to see how some got it quite wrong ;)
time warp

Isonstine wrote:
DAS wrote:I've just looked for myself - naturally - and the first sentence I've found that I've written is...

It's the consistency in your cutting comments that somehow brings me some reassurance when I visit, DAS.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand - I think we should have a TV Forum in one thread...it could be a free for all - one minute News 24 talk, the next it turns to Dickie Turd, which network Nick Robinson is working for this year before finally returning to the odds for the colour of Paul Hudson's jacket.

You don't get variety like that anywhere else.
somehow, i think that would turn into a bit of a mess...but sounds like a plan!
look

what is wrong with TV forum , hacked again, completley....... :evil:
Ant

look wrote:what is wrong with TV forum , hacked again, completley....... :evil:
Read this thread. :roll: Apparently, it's a simple 5 minute job, but Asa is away at the moment so can't do a thing about it.