Ballot Box Jury

iSon

Now, as I will be away from the Smoke on election day (covering a count for t'radio back in the glorious Midlands if you MUST know)...I have applied for a postal vote.

As if the A-B envelope system wasn't complicated enough, I am having terrible trouble deciding who my vote should go to. So I'm throwing it open to you.

Yes, you can decide where my X goes before I pop the thing in the envelope(s) and whisk it away to Wandsworth Town Hall.

If you're not familiar with the candidate standing in the Tooting constituency then I have include them below.

GO FOR IT! Put a tick in my box...

Good Lord!
Gavin Scott
Admin

Oooh it's like being a kid in some kind of a store.

I'll have a dozen Shatliffs please, and a pickled Harvey.
Sput

Gavin Scott wrote:Oooh it's like being a kid in some kind of a store.

I'll have a dozen Shatliffs please, and a pickled Harvey.
Careful, those Shatliffs don't half pong! I hereby vote for HARVEY. He looks like a good old fashioned whitey.
Knight knight
Nick Harvey
God

My goodness, a damn good stab with that postcode, about twenty-five years out-of-date, but a damn good stab!
Ed Hammond

Surely a vote for Kay is a vote for sanity.

As an aside, the official mark on that ballot paper is in completely the wrong place. Not only is it meant to be in the top left hand corner of the paper, it's also not meant to bisect any printed lines. Whereas yours is halfway down the page, almost stamping through somebody's address. Honestly. Wandsworth Council - just amateurs.