Yes
58%
No
23%
non believers like you lot should get aids and burn in hell
19%

Total votes: 31
Dr Lobster*

mikeroberts wrote:I find some of the comments in this thread, especially from Jamez particularly offensive. A person is gravely ill and all you can do is disrespect him.

I hereby resign from this forum.
mike, you've made some good points in your posting time, but at the end of the day, you have to respect that people are entitled to their views and opinions, even if you find them offensive.

to the fundamentalist catholics out there, i suspect the attidudes of many on this forum would offend them hugely, but at the end of the day, you can't go around worrying if you're offending people.

what do you do in real life if somebody says something that you find offensive? 'resign' from that too?

its all a bit silly to me, and may the pope burn in hell along with all the other catholics who like to suck the cock of prepubic choir boys x x x
Dr Lobster*

Joseph Ratzinger has been elected the new pope.

the collective catholic intellect has selected a 78 year old man for this, so i can't foresee he'll be alive much longer
marksi

New Pope view on homosexuality: "intrinsic moral evil".

Also, "Ratzinger opposes contraception and the use of condoms to combat HIV/AIDS. He advocates a diminished role for women in the Church and has called for mandatory celibacy for priests."

Rock music: "the vehicle of anti-religion".

That's what I like. Forward thinking and progressive policies.

:roll:
iSon

Love the Sun's headline I saw someone reading the first edition on the tube:

"PAPA-RATZI"

:lol:
Good Lord!
jay

Forgive me for this, but surely he's not going to last very long - isn't he 78??? What's the point??
Twitter: @jasonbetts
noelfirl

jay wrote:Forgive me for this, but surely he's not going to last very long - isn't he 78??? What's the point??
JP II lasted for 84 years, and he had Parkinson's for the last decade or so of that, so God knows (literally) how long this man might last. He may well be a stubborn b'stard about dying.

El Papa blithering quote number 762:
"Other religions are defective"
Johnny

jay wrote:Forgive me for this, but surely he's not going to last very long - isn't he 78??? What's the point??
Apparently they don't want another pope in as long as John Paull II
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Jamez
Banned

Johnny wrote:
Apparently they don't want another pope in as long as John Paull II
Yeah, JPII was at least 8 inches apparently. :roll:
User Removed
Johnny

BOOM BOOM!

Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Pete

I can tolerate you but you really need a kick up your shiney metal ass at times.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Pete

On the subject of the Pope.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4466163.stm

Interesting from the corporation that instantly released a DVD about his death.
"He has to be larger than bacon"