Is there any point in this forum?

Was metropol NOT better before we had this new forum?

Yes
21%
No
79%

Total votes: 14
cdd

There are clearly only going be a very small number of topics in here -- is it me or was Metropol better before we had this forum?
Square Eyes

Whilst I agree with your sentiment, the question in your poll is absurd.
Bail

I voted no, but I'm not sure if that means I want or don't want this forum...
Big Brother

Just take out NOT and the question makes sense. If CDD points this out as being incorrect then he is a fool for phrasing the question in such a stupid with the extra word which he didn't need.

This post is irrelavent and nothing to do with this forum.

Thread closed.... oh wait :roll:
cdd

Only say as I hate having to browse through 4 forums to cover Metropol. If it were a busy forum it would be a totally different kettle of marinated shark bones but Metropol actually has quite a meagre post rate.
James Hatts

Try bookmarking this link instead.
Big Brother

Well you don't have to read them all you know. It's not in my contract anyway.
Cheese Head
Banned

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill...

The forum was probably only made because enough threads came up in the lounge with the same subject to warrant a new forum... that, and I think the poll i started in the the New Forum? forum said that this is the most popular subject...

If you dont like it, ohwell. Just leave it. We're not dropping everything because *you* dont like it.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
cdd

[quote="Cheese Head"]enough threads came up in the lounge with the same subject to warrant a new forum/quote]

A grand total of.... 4 topics? I'm sure I could find you 4 topics about "the moral boundaries of trainspotting while standing on one leg and drinking diet pepsi" in that forum.
cdd

cdd wrote:
Cheese Head wrote:enough threads came up in the lounge with the same subject to warrant a new forum
A grand total of.... 4 topics? I'm sure I could find you 4 topics about "the moral boundaries of trainspotting while standing on one leg and drinking diet pepsi" in that forum.
cdd

Sorry about the double post.

If I may be so blazen, whan on earth happened to the "Edit Post" and "Delete Unreplied Post" buttons?