No
23%
non believers like you lot should get aids and burn in hell
19%

Total votes: 31
Pete

Do we think he'll peg it this time?
Big Brother

nodnirG kraM wrote:This time I think it's game over.

For God's sake leave the man alone - he's 134 years old; he's not fit to do all this work and remind millions of do-nothing morons how special they are because they're members of his club.

Give him some time off and rest and maybe he'll still be around to do his Easter mass next month.
I don't know what Pope your talking of but the pope is only 84 or 85.... I'm sure he'd love to hear you call him 134.
Jamez
Banned

I don't think Mark speaks any Polish and the Poop is too senile to understand anything.
User Removed
Pete

Mark, I hope that hobby refers to decorating related activities. Dear Popey would not approve of such things
Brad

Imagine all the 'Pope' related tribute merchandise they'll bring out. Can't wait to wash with my 'Pope on a rope!' :lol:
"That one!"
marksi

Perhaps his replacement could be picked by way of a new series of Pope Idol.
This and That

The team from Queer Eye should all gather round his bed .
Snu

I thought I heard someone say he is due to have a trackiebottomey?

Quite frankly I don't see how wearing trackie bottoms can help the situation. Mind you, he is the pope!
I say it only because I'm good looking...
Pete

If he wears trackie bottoms he can turn into Andy and live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Maybe I should start a new thread on what the next pope should wear. Did you see all the cardinals on the news? They didn't even take their pinnys off after baking. Disgraceful.
marksi

Hymagumba wrote:If he wears trackie bottoms he can turn into Andy and live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Maybe I should start a new thread on what the next pope should wear. Did you see all the cardinals on the news? They didn't even take their pinnys off after baking. Disgraceful.
It's a cardinal sin.
Snu

Hymagumba wrote:If he wears trackie bottoms he can turn into Andy and live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

'I want that one...'
I say it only because I'm good looking...