Looking Older Than You Are

cat

DAS wrote:I know, I'm an utter disgrace - I go to a commoner's pub (and can't spell its name properly). It's cheap, local and sells alcohol. What can I say?
Sorry?
Brad

I remember on my 18th birthday, going into a pub to order that first legal pint. Two minutes later my brother approaches the bar and orders one too. He was 15. ;)
"That one!"
iSon

I tried to great pain to get into one of the many Leicester Square nightspots last night and not one would let you in without valid ID (which me and my other mate had...but the other two didn't) - despite none of us looking particularly underage. It got a bit silly when even the gays wouldn't let you in. :lol:

I think I may have been blacklisted after I argued with the bouncer over the "no groups" comment - although I don't think the "a bunch of 4 gays in a group...what are we going to do...mince you to death!?" - I must stop drinking. :D

Still, that won't stop me tonight...I will be staying in Yates' drinking £1 shots out of a test tube which taste disgusting. Yet you still order more...WHY?
Good Lord!
Anonymous

Isonstine wrote:"a bunch of 4 gays in a group...what are we going to do...mince you to death!?"
:lol:

I was out in Leicester Square about a year ago with 4 friends, proper tanked up, can't remember where we'd been. A mate of mine went up to a policeman who was pacing around (you know that slow walk that is shared only by exam invigilators) and says, "Alright officer, can I iron your shirt? Your helmet could do with a polish as well" :shock:

He was rather fit, but needless to say it didn't go down too well. Oh, the shame.
Ed Hammond

I have only been IDed once - when I was 19.

Most people, though, seem to think I am rather older than I am. When I started at work everybody assumed I was about 28 or 29. Ever since I was about 17 people have thought I was in my late twenties - although why that hasn't changed as I have actually become older, I have no idea...