Where is Mr Palmer (MrTomServo)

Bail

Image Where's MrTomServo Gone?

Its been over 3 months since his last post on here or TVForum. So where has he gone?

His blog's not been updated since September. Does anyone know if he left the internet, or has something worse happened? Meaning he cannont get/use the internet.
Nick Harvey
God

Was he sacked as a soderator by the sadministrator?

His last post was a complaint about the complaints about which threads he had and hadn't closed.
Lee

Maybe he got pissed off with us all and decided to go out. I do hope he's doing well, but I doubt anything bad has happened. I would've thought it to be more unusual if he had spent all his time sitting at a computer...
Sput

Awww! Don't worry, at the last check (23rd of January) mrtoms was alive and well! He has better things to do I imagine!
Knight knight
MrTomServo

Well, it's nice to know that people care! ;)

I've not come to any harm or anything like that ... it's just that I've found that there's a big world outside, and it's actually pretty neat once you get used to it.

I started dating a nice girl a few months ago, but that didn't work out so well, because she decided to go and get engaged to someone else over the Christmas holiday. She told me this last Friday. So that sort of hurts right now.

I'm running three days a week, two during the work week (and in fact, what I will be doing in a few minutes here) and one long run on the weekend.

Instead of updating my blog, I'm writing more. I guess they call it "journaling" now ... it's not online, and I think I can be a lot more creative and honest with myself that way. My blog (through my own slip-up) became popular with people (and clients, yikes) at work, and so I really felt hobbled in what I could say without offending people or getting fired. So I sort of left it to wither, which might not have been the best decision. I think the writing I'm doing now is much better, healthier, and more cathartic that anything I ever put on that teensy little blog.

I've talked with a few people from here every now and so often, and some might even be coming to visit. Hint, hint.

I've offered Asa to resign my commision as moderator at TV Forum, simply because I don't have any desire to perform that duty anymore. I can do things with real people that are much more pleasant and/or pay better. You should read some of the PMs I got from people ... vitriol. Pure vitriol. But please don't bother Asa with "I want to replace mrtoms!" messages, because he'll make his decision on his own time, and no sooner. Patience, little tweenies, patience ...

Oh, and the file upload service will remain where it is for as long as I can maintain it. No worries there.

Anyway, hope you're all well.

Let's see if I remember how to add this little image now ... ah yes:

Dr Lobster*

MrTomServo wrote: Oh, and the file upload service will remain where it is for as long as I can maintain it. No worries there.
glad you're having fun mr t. i will be offering a file upload service very soon myself so i can overcome the 640x480 limition.
Bail

Yay at you being ok. I for some reason thought you might have come to a sticky end (To much 24 for me.) but glad to hear that your alive and well.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease.
Jamez
Banned

Ooh that Tania's quite nice! Did you get to shag her, Rob? :lol:
User Removed
MrTomServo

Jamez wrote:Ooh that Tania's quite nice! Did you get to shag her, Rob? :lol:
How I missed your singular wit, Mr Prout.

Jamez
Banned

MrTomServo wrote:
Jamez wrote:Ooh that Tania's quite nice! Did you get to shag her, Rob? :lol:
How I missed your singular wit, Mr Prout.

Well, I never beat around the bush! Literally! ;)
User Removed
noelfirl

MrTomServo wrote:You should read some of the PMs I got from people ... vitriol. Pure vitriol.
Ah, my apologies for inadvertently bringing that on you.

Seems now that that wanker is gone, thank god.