What are you up to for New Year's then?

Col

Anyone doing anything fun or interesting tonight to see in 2005?

I'm not heading anywhere, as I fly out of Belfast early tomorrow morning back to England and plan to spend the next few days before I start work again on Tuesday sleeping :)

Whatever you get up tonight, have a top but safe night.
This and That

I'm off out clubbing then a party not realy looking that forward to it if i'm honest .Hope your romance is going strong Col and happy new year to you and all on here especially Jamez :D .
Jamez
Banned

Why me? lol :lol:
User Removed
Gavin Scott
Admin

I'm off to a houseparty, although I did have tickets for a thing called the "big splash" in Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh. It's full of gorgeous people and muscle marys, so I think I'd prefer to be comfortably wasted in a circle of good friends.

The teenage/tourist thing to do is to stand about on the Royal Mile or Princes Street snogging as many strangers as you can. I'm sure the event is fab, but if you live here its slightly cooler (dare I say) to avoid it.
This and That

Jamez wrote:Why me? lol :lol:
You know your the gay pin up round here and quite rightly so your gorg those girls are sooooooooooo lucky :roll: anyway happy new year MR Gorg .
richardwitham

good luck mark. i'm not doing anything, so if anyone wants to chat, i will be in the irc room
-----------------------------------------
Nick Gilbert, Napa CA
marksi

I'll be sat in Pres C at BBC Broadcasting House in Belfast making sure BBC ONE NI stays on air and wishing you all a Happy New Year - after the odd mix of features that is New Year Live With Natasha Kaplinsky...
Jamez
Banned

This and That wrote:
Jamez wrote:Why me? lol :lol:
You know your the gay pin up round here and quite rightly so your gorg those girls are sooooooooooo lucky :roll: anyway happy new year MR Gorg .
What girls?? I aint had a shag for about 2 months! :(

Not even my sisters minging friends fancy me. Although one of them is a lesbian! :roll:

Maybe I should scout around on Faceparty looking for an easy shag with a fairly nice girlie! hehehe!
User Removed
Pete

Well what a pile of shite last year was. On a nicer note I managed to clear 80% of the shite out of my room today so that's positive for the new year.

Hopefully I'll have the whole house cleaned out my the end of January.
Martin

nodnirG kraM wrote:Shagging hopefully. Got me eye on a nice "unused" lass who probably wouldn't say no, at the houseparty I'm going to! Well let's hope so anyway!! Come on guys, fingers crossed for me!!
lol so how did we get on?
iSon

nodnirG kraM wrote:After all no party is complete without a girl (or several) crying and a singalong to badgerbadgerbadger.
I refuse to go home without it.
Good Lord!