What Would You Like in Your Xmas Stocking This Year.

This and That

Ok i know we are not even into October yet but you have to write your letter to santa well in advance so what would you like this year .

I'd like Jamez or Gavin in mine but it just aint gonna happen :cry: .
Gavin Scott
Admin

Blimey. Well our Jamez is very much a ladies man, whilst I am more a man's man. Stick an avatar up and I'll give it serious thought.

I don't have much planned during the holidays.

What would I like for crimbo? I'm not sure. I keep getting Ikea catalogues through the door, and my flat *desparately* needs done up. I was thinking about taking a £1000 loan and treating myself to a new livingroom. Paint job, bookcases, a nice tv/video unit and maybe a table or two. At their prices I might even be able to get a new couch. I've recently cleared two long standing debts, so I've freed up some 'repayment' money, and it would be nice to spend a loan on something tangible, rather than frittering it away like I did before.

As I'm single I don't get much of a haul presents wise, so I need to look after myself. Mum always gets me Jean Paul Gaultier's 'Le Male' cologne and some decent socks.
marksi

Socks really are a dull present. Useful admittedly, but dull, however well meant they are. I like smelly candles if anyone needs a hint.

What would I really like? Well, a boyfriend would be nice, but I've been waiting a while now... :(

Altogether now... aaaaaaahhhhhh.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Socks are so dull that I never ever think to buy a pair. They are a godsend once a year.

Smelly candles - love 'em. About 8 years ago I helped set up a business called, "The Candle House" with my aunt, filled to the ceiling with lovely things. Its still there doing well. Have you ever come across The Yankee Candle Company? Mmmm... Out of this world.

Pick one and I'll take you up on your christmas list hint.
marksi

I have... indeed I nearly always have some nice Yankee Candles going. Have recently discovered the wax discs you put on top of one of the oil burners. They're cheaper and have a much stronger smell than the candles. There's a shop just round the corner from me that sells a wide range of them... in fact I must call in tomorrow and get some more.

[/gay]
Jenny

Gavin Scott wrote:Socks are so dull that I never ever think to buy a pair. They are a godsend once a year.
No. no no. You can't have socks in stockings. One or the other, m'dear.
Jamez
Banned

This and That wrote:Ok i know we are not even into October yet but you have to write your letter to santa well in advance so what would you like this year .

Oh you don't want me. I'm really not the stunning chap you perceive me to be! :roll:

Maybe if I took a leaf out of CraigF's book and photoshopped my face onto someone elses hunky body and used the brush tool in Photoshop to create 'sideburns' and 'stubble', I would be the sexbomb Craig quite obviously thinks he is too.

Although I finished puberty some while ago, so I don't need any kind of digital trickery to make myself look like Simon Weston after a night snorting coke.

http://craigf87.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

You will either laugh at Craigs pathetic photoshopping attempts, or feel pity. I however, just think he's a 24 carat cunt.

Tumm teee tummm...
User Removed
This and That

Jamez wrote:
This and That wrote:Ok i know we are not even into October yet but you have to write your letter to santa well in advance so what would you like this year .

Oh you don't want me. I'm really not the stunning chap you perceive me to be! :roll:

Maybe if I took a leaf out of CraigF's book and photoshopped my face onto someone elses hunky body and used the brush tool in Photoshop to create 'sideburns' and 'stubble', I would be the sexbomb Craig quite obviously thinks he is too.

Although I finished puberty some while ago, so I don't need any kind of digital trickery to make myself look like Simon Weston after a night snorting coke.

http://craigf87.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

You will either laugh at Craigs pathetic photoshopping attempts, or feel pity. I however, just think he's a 24 carat cunt.

Tumm teee tummm...
Jamez are you joking some of the girls at uni who have seen your posts and pic fancy you mate.Some of us boys do too . ;) Don't panic fear not the boys know your straight :cry: .
Jamez
Banned

hehehe! which Uni would this be then? ;)

99% of the girlies at my Uni are fat slappers with sweat patches and acne! :shock:
User Removed
Cheese Head
Banned

Jamez wrote:hehehe! which Uni would this be then? ;)

99% of the girlies at my Uni are fat slappers with sweat patches and acne! :shock:
Wow, it sounds as if your living in Leicster. I sure hope you arn't, sweetcheeks.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
fusionlad

Sky+ for me please

I resisted my post turning into an 18 certificate one. ;)