Results Day - AGAIN!!!!!!

nwtv2003

Aaaarggh, this is a day I am not looking foward to as I did very badly last time, but tomorrow I recieve my AS results, the only good thing is that it clashes with Pay Day! :D

But I am not fearing this as much as the GCSE's as I can always do them again!

But good luck to anyone else on the forum (RTS and CraigF to name 2) who are recieving their results tomorrow.
Chris

*cough*

And me.

And I'm not looking forward to it.

(Well, technically we will receive the results on Friday or Saturday as they're being posted out to us. Oh, and we're not allowed to go in either as they will be dealing with the 6.2's. :evil: )
nwtv2003

CraigF wrote:Argh! I'm much more nervous than last time. I hope it's not a bad sign. Yeah well, like nwtv2003 said, we can always re-take them. I'm a bit worried that I finished my ICT in 20 minutes...but it WAS *easy*.

Good luck everyone! :)
I thought doing my ICT paper in 40 minutes was worrying, even the Teacher who was monitoring was, but everyone had finished. No matter how bad I do at ICT, I am not doing it again!!! Though I should get half an A Level out of it, I also did it for my Key Skills which was very easy and I was told where I went wrong for the Key Skills, so I had time to alter it.
DAS

It was the same last year with ICT. There was a group of 5 of us who did it separately because of an exam clash, and we all finished well ahead of time. In the end, the teacher bent the rules and let us out.
rts

Thank you very much for your kind message nwtv2003. And thanks for knowing I get my results tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone else who is picking up results tomorrow, an I hope everyone gets what they need, especially you nwtv2003, CraigF of course, and not forgetting Chris.
Chris

nwtv2003 wrote:
CraigF wrote:Argh! I'm much more nervous than last time. I hope it's not a bad sign. Yeah well, like nwtv2003 said, we can always re-take them. I'm a bit worried that I finished my ICT in 20 minutes...but it WAS *easy*.

Good luck everyone! :)
I thought doing my ICT paper in 40 minutes was worrying, even the Teacher who was monitoring was, but everyone had finished. No matter how bad I do at ICT, I am not doing it again!!! Though I should get half an A Level out of it, I also did it for my Key Skills which was very easy and I was told where I went wrong for the Key Skills, so I had time to alter it.
Hmm ... do you have to do Key Skills IT if you're taking IT as a subject at A/AS level? :?

It's just that I don't seem to have to do IT Key Skills at my college, even though I'm doing an AS/A level in it.

I'm a little bit worried about my coursework mark in IT though - I struggled with Excel project. It was also so tedious too - all those fricking screen shots, but I felt I did well on the paper, although I used the full time to do it - I'm not one of those people who likes to rush in an exam for the sake of rushing, although Paper 2 was pretty easy compared to the other one, if not painstakingly edited (remember the dodgy pull-out section with the "screenshot" of the desktop? :lol: :roll: )

But anyway, enough of my ramblings at this early hour. Good luck to all of you receiving your results tomorrow (or Friday, or Saturday as the case may be for those being posted out). :)
squawkBOX

ah results day...

I had my second set of higher results on Aug 10th, for the first time being a little nervous - as I needed them to get into university. Luckly everything was OK and I managed to get more than what they were asking for.
nwtv2003

Well I struggled through ICT as I got a U overall! But I am not arsed as I am doing it at A2, for Business Studies I got a B, in two out of the three paper's I got an A, the first paper I got a D at! And overall for Media Studies I got a D, but it should mean that I can do it at A2, so overall I am very pleased!

I also got paid £503 in wages in my bank account, so another good thing! :D
johnnyboy

Good luck to the Metropolitans getting their exam results.

I remember when I got mine back in 90 and 92 - nervous as hell about getting them but it turned out alright in the end.
Dr Lobster*

i wouldn't worry about it, with the pass rate this year being 96%, it's almost impossible to fail.
MarkN

Dr Sigmund Mohammad wrote:i wouldn't worry about it, with the pass rate this year being 96%, it's almost impossible to fail.
Is that "fail" as in "fail your examinations (i.e. ungraded)", or "fail" as in "fail to get the grades needed to get into the University of your choice"? I think I can guess which one most people are worried about...