Graphology. Yes, again.

chinajan

dvboy

You're changeable and inconsistent. You can be moody, irritable and excitable, but also objective and observant. You like to keep your true feelings to yourself, and this is reinforced by a tendency to be close and secretive.

A bit of a worrier underneath, you may find it tedious or difficult to have to deal with everyday matters even though your intelligence would see you through. You like to influence others and may be rather brutal in this respect. You can be pedantic and materialistic.

A mature and proud sense of self is at odds here with a fluctuating personality.

Not boring, then!
chinajan

Hymagumba

You'd make a good businessman. There are seemingly conflicting qualities in your writing, but it's about your capabilities, what you can do if you put your mind to it. For instance, it shows you are a frank, open person, straight to the point, but also that you are capable of diplomacy and discretion when it suits.

I realise that might sound as if I'm hedging my bets, but I take the view that if the indications of certain traits are there, which they are in this case, then it means the person concerned is a good all-rounder, able to adapt behaviour according to situation.

You're another ambitious one - and here yet another conflict emerges. You like cash and would like to earn lots and keep it once you've got it, yet you have to contend with an inherent extravagent streak. Whether you succeed or not is in your own hands. You are capable of self control - this also shows - so perhaps you manage to balance this.

The script is very disjointed. This is deemed to be a sign of dissatisfaction with some aspect of one's life usually, but I personally think a lot of the time that people prefer to type to a screen and dislike writing by hand so I don't read too much into it.

Finally, I think you're a fatalist, and that you have very high self esteem. Some might call that conceit.

I couldn't possibly comment.
Pete

I have to say thanks for a very flattering and very accurate profile.

Where did you learn how to do this by the way?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
chinajan

Thanks for the feedback. It wasn't intended to be flattering - I can only read what's there.

I was interested in the subject so I read lots of books and taught myself that way. I had friends give me examples of their handwriting so I could compare what I was being told with what I knew of their personalities. I found it to be broadly accurate. There's a lot I haven't learned yet, like combinations of traits, but it's fun to do.

I think your comparison to reading body language was apt.
dvboy

Mine's pretty much spot too. Thanks :)
chinajan

You're welcome.

If you disagree with anything I'd be grateful to hear. All part of the learning process.
fusionlad

Hi, better late than never, but here's mine. Thanks
chinajan

fusionlad

Completely different from everyone else's, this.

You were either tired at the time you wrote this or there is a degree of depression or despondency with you right now. Handwriting can and does change with mood in this aspect, so perhaps this is temporary.

You're constructively minded - what you are about is making your own dreams come true. You're an idealist but practical with it. You have self confidence and like to play your hunches.

You have an impressionable, receptive nature and are genuinely welcoming and open to others. You're proud of your social standing and this is well founded, with indications of reliability and sincerity.

You have good powers of concentration, are conscientious and have all the hallmarks of an academic, should that be the path you wish to follow.

Comments?
chinajan

No more requests for a few days please - I'm moving house. Well, flat. Flat to house. I won't bore you with the details. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

#soothing music#
fusionlad

Completely different from everyone else's, this.

You were either tired at the time you wrote this or there is a degree of depression or despondency with you right now. Handwriting can and does change with mood in this aspect, so perhaps this is temporary.
Yes, there is probably a degree of depression, Private me if you want to know more.
You're constructively minded - what you are about is making your own dreams come true. You're an idealist but practical with it. You have self confidence and like to play your hunches.
I would say I was getting more and more self-confident recently, but probably wasn't feeling it so much today. Play my hunches... perhaps ;)
You have an impressionable, receptive nature and are genuinely welcoming and open to others. You're proud of your social standing and this is well founded, with indications of reliability and sincerity.
Yes, pretty accurate.
You have good powers of concentration,
My concentration skills are terrible
are conscientious and have all the hallmarks of an academic, should that be the path you wish to follow.
Conscienctious yes, I think whether or not I could be an academic would depend on improving my concentration skills :)

Hmm very interesting, thanks for that. I'm not feeling 100% week, which is probably making me a bit down. Would have been interesting to see the difference if I'd written it last week when I was more 'with it'.

Perhaps I'll write some more tomorrow when I've cheered up a bit? See if it's any different? :D
chinajan

Thanks for that. Will pm you.