None
No votes
Posh Resturant
10%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 21
Pete

Barrett wrote:When Jenny and Neil mentioned about the story is on that website, I clicked it ,but then my whole computer froze for 10mins and there was a big white pop up window on the bottom right of the taskbar.
So thats why I do not go on that website anymore.
anymore suggest you have frequently visited this site and have been boycotting it for a while.

What you should be saying is that you shall not go there again. A fact which interests nobody.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Neil Jones

Barrett wrote:When Jenny and Neil mentioned about the story is on that website, I clicked it ,but then my whole computer froze for 10mins and there was a big white pop up window on the bottom right of the taskbar.
Um but in all default Windows configurations the taskbar is by default Always on top. So how can this pop up of which you speak appear on the bottom right of it and be, in your terms, "big"? And even if it wasn't always on top it wouldn't be "big" now would it considering the size of the taskbar... ;)
So thats why I do not go on that website anymore
A one-attempt individual. What fun.
Pete

Barrett wrote:The pop up was above the notification area.
facinating I'm sure. Did it never occur to you that it might have been a problem with just *that particular* popup? I'm sure they have more than one version.
Anonymous

Hymagumba wrote:
Barrett wrote:The pop up was above the notification area.
facinating I'm sure. Did it never occur to you that it might have been a problem with just *that particular* popup? I'm sure they have more than one version.
Yes, Hymagumba it was a 'particular popup'.
DAS

Come on people, let's not taunt those less fortunate than ourselves.

The chickens are getting frightened as well.
Pete

you broguth the subject of the popup up. And why are you talking about chickens when this thread is about chicken nuggets which are barely real anything.

Maybe you are having a problem with those flies...

wibble.
Still

Would people stop bullying Barrett, please! All he did was have a bit of a moan because something caused his computer to jam... Many less important or interesting things get posted here. Phone numbers for instance.

As for Chicken McNuggets... Never had one in my life. They look like bad value to me.

Fascinating, eh? Bet you wish I'd told you about the last bit of spyware I removed form my PC now.