I is back

iSon

Well hello all!

A wonderful week has passed as I have been on holiday in Nice and it has truly been a fantastic week. Wonderful weather and much fun was had - not so much of a tan as I just tend to burn but I do have some kind of browning to show for my week away from blighty.

I flew with Thomson - and I must say that it's an interesting experience. Well flying from Coventry that is...an airport in a portacabin is an interesting idea. With just 3 check in desks and 1 baggage carousel along with customs and passport control staff that couldn't care less...it's certainly a change when you've just flown from Nice Cote D'Azur Airport!!

Still - it was no fuss and although the pilot both there and back seemed to have no concept of height or direction which resulted in a few steeps dives and climbs and I'm sure we almost missed landing on the mini-strip at Coventry!! But you can't complain - it was nice to get away for so cheap.

Anyway, now I'm back - I'm sitting here and it feels like I never went really. I have felt the benefits of getting away from everything for a week and having a laugh with friends...but sadly the effects will all wear off soon as the tan fades and Monday rolls round again and it's back to work again.

Still, you can't beat a good holiday experience.
Good Lord!
James Martin

A change of scenery is as good as a rest, as they say!

Thomson as James say are cheap as chips and flying from Coventry is something of an experience to say the least!

Still pissed off with them as they lost my suitcase last Easter though, and they were shockingly unhelpful in trying to track it despite there being a global system made specifically for the purpose.

So it doesn't surprise me that the passport control don't give a shit! I wouldn't mind but I live in Coventry 9 months of the year...
Snu

Poppycock! We all know you have come back after a week of exile for betraying the Nuneaton chav’s society. I am surprised they let you off with just a week away! You should have had life in my opinion! :D
I say it only because I'm good looking...
Katherine

Have you been away? I hadn't noticed.....
Pilgrim Hospital Radio, Boston, Lincolnshire - Monday - Friday 19:00 - 22:00.

The place where broadcasting careers begin!!

Image - BADGER BADGER!
Still

Katherine wrote:Have you been away? I hadn't noticed.....
Katherine! How uncharacteristically rude of you.

So, James did you see (or hear) the man on the beach shouting 'Biere biere biere, service a coca cola, hello hello'?

Because he is, realistically, the only reason for going there, since you have no interest in topless beauties.
James Martin

You've obviously not seen the gallery then! :D
iSon

Still wrote:
Katherine wrote:Have you been away? I hadn't noticed.....
Katherine! How uncharacteristically rude of you.

So, James did you see (or hear) the man on the beach shouting 'Biere biere biere, service a coca cola, hello hello'?

Because he is, realistically, the only reason for going there, since you have no interest in topless beauties.
I did purposely listen out for this man...and on the first day on the beach there he was shouting the "amazing" french - I was so happy...along with the french chinaman that sung into a keyboard...my holiday was complete.
Good Lord!
James Martin

There you go Hyma - not quite a swimwear calendar but the best you is gonna get :D
Pete

god talk about *SLOWWW* I saw that days ago and thought to myself, "he could have at least held it in"
"He has to be larger than bacon"
iSon

:shock:
Good Lord!
Bail

I think someone needs to lay off the jelly babies*

*replace with whatever unhealthy food you do actually eat. Mine is jelly babies so that’s why I said it.